Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box office ticket issues

Hi all

Me & the wife are travelling from Wales for Saturday's game. Tickets were all booked and paid for but only one ticket came (with a receipt for 2). I emailed the box office as it was out of hours and FairPlay got a response 1st thing the next morning advising the missing ticket has been uploaded to my membership card so I need only scan the card to get in.
    Has this happened to anyone else previously if so is it reliable? Or should we arrive early incase of any issues?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by soupahoops View Post
    Hi all

Me & the wife are travelling from Wales for Saturday's game. Tickets were all booked and paid for but only one ticket came (with a receipt for 2). I emailed the box office as it was out of hours and FairPlay got a response 1st thing the next morning advising the missing ticket has been uploaded to my membership card so I need only scan the card to get in.
    Has this happened to anyone else previously if so is it reliable? Or should we arrive early incase of any issues?

Thanks in advance
    Doubt you will have any issue at all as the Box Office staff have been excellent in recent years

Comment

Was a member a few years back and whenever I bought a ticket online it was uploaded to my card.

i assume you only have 1 membership? If so it seems the club have uploaded your card for 1 and sent the other ticket

Comment

Think this is standard practice.

Comment

That is how it works now. If you are a member then when you buy a ticket it is loaded onto your card and you just scan your card to get in. You won't have any problems but print out your receipt anyway as a back up and also so that you know where you are sitting! (Although since you have one paper ticket you will or course be able to narrow it down to two seats.)
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Both my son and I are members and our tickets were uploaded for the Villa game no problem
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Had problems with one ticket on Saturday with the away end ticket not being registered properly and refusing my mate entry at the ground. Sent box office at Chelsea and was told it was a knock off ticket although purchased from QPR

Comment

Thanks for the replies folks it makes sense and has set my mind is at ease.
                Don't get to many home games Living so far away so this is the first time I've come across the ticket upload thing.

Comment

When did you get your ticket mate?
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Arrived on Monday morning

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      That is how it works now. If you are a member then when you buy a ticket it is loaded onto your card and you just scan your card to get in. You won't have any problems but print out your receipt anyway as a back up and also so that you know where you are sitting! (Although since you have one paper ticket you will or course be able to narrow it down to two seats.)
                      Called 'em up today. Ticket never arrived. Only bought the 1 using my membership, an U16 ticket for a mates little brother. They said fine, get him to come to the box office and show some ID and they can print the ticket off since it's loaded on my membership card. I asked about simply scanning the membership card to get in but he said it wouldn't work? Wonder if he was he only saying that because he reckons I'm trying to get in with an U16 ticket. Would scanning the card to get in really work?
                      Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 06-11-2014, 03:50 PM.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Called 'em up today. Ticket never arrived. Only bought the 1 using my membership, an U16 ticket for a mates little brother. They said fine, get him to come to the box office and show some ID and they can print the ticket off since it's loaded on my membership card. I asked about simply scanning the membership card to get in but he said it wouldn't work? Wonder if he was he only saying that because he reckons I'm trying to get in with an U16 ticket. Would scanning the card to get in really work?
                        Only your ticket i.e. an adult ticket can be loaded o0n your membership card. that's why it won't work
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                        X