Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Think he had a fairly good game against Chelsea. Really good to see that he now seems a lot more composed on the ball. Can we expect a goal from him against City? Personally, I hope so.
    Ps. Forgot to mention that it seems like playing him alongside Dunne has really paid off.
    Last edited by Shania; 02-11-2014, 02:22 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

It cant be ignored and its not a case of Rio Out... but Caulker has improved since Dunne's come in.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Spot on, Nick!!^^
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

The problem is, he is simular to Rio, not aggressive attacking the ball, when Ned finally gets next to him,the partnership will be solid, that said Dunne has been excellent!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Huge improvement and long may IT continue between him and Dunne thought they marshalled the goal machine Costa comfortably where he has ripped other sides apart

Comment

WELL

WELL WE LOOKED SOLID AT THE BACK BUT ONCE MORE

the midfield didnt move around enough into attacking situations
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think it's nothing to do with Dunne coming in, every player has been working hard since Rio was out. I would like to see how Rio fits in the hard working team, the same goes for Joey and others.

Comment

Personally think Dunne's a better tutor to him than Rio, can teach him more about the aggressive side of the game.

Comment

Not particularly sold on Caulker. He has been adequate but nothing more. Didn't he give away that free kick to Chelsea on the edge of the box because he was so far behind the play and trying to catch up?

I agree he has improved since Dunne has come into the team though.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                  X