Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie

    if he carries on with his form of late, every club in Europe (well 99%) will be sniffing after him. What price would you put on his head?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

  • #2
    15-20m. Home grown striker with a top record wherever he has gone. Look how much southampton were getting for players in the summer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Love it

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
        15-20m. Home grown striker with a top record wherever he has gone. Look how much southampton were getting for players in the summer!
        That's great but we don't need to sell him

        Comment


        • #5
          Give the lad a break. Ulloa started well but now faded away.
          QPR fan since1987

          @yousef_qpr

          Comment


          • #6
            He has scored wherever he has played and like all decent strikers needs the service something he has been starved of since he came to us. Since Vargas and Zamora have been starting things are happening in and around the penalty area which then brings Charlie boy into the game. No matter what Division you play in the goals are always in the same place and Charlie knows where they are..

            Comment


            • #7
              He's not for sale at any price in my book.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                He's not for sale at any price in my book.
                Agree with you there Toni. He's a young talented player who we don't want to let go, Yuns another, also Vargas is (if he stays after his loan deal). You start taking these types of youngsters away then you start taking the character of the team away.... these are the sorts of players you can build a team around.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  In a modern British market, you look at the players of his age with his goalscoring record, when compared to other British Strikers like Carroll, welbeck and deeney, Austin should really be going for 17+ Million. That being said, this will only be the case if we stay up, otherwise, his value drops to about 8-10 Mil. Not like it matters though, everyone can Fark off he is ours
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is this the same Charlie whom everybody wanted to drop a couple of weeks ago. He only has a three year contract, so at the end of the season speculation will start as to whether or not he will be leaving.

                    If he continues like this, the club should be looking to extend his contract.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      They should offer him a two year extension straight away with wages matching our current highest earners, relegation clauses etc.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Although british players are overpriced I wouldn't say Charlie's around the 15m mark just yet! If he keeps up his form for another few months or so then yeah I'd say around 15m.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Is this the same Charlie whom everybody wanted to drop a couple of weeks ago. He only has a three year contract, so at the end of the season speculation will start as to whether or not he will be leaving.

                          If he continues like this, the club should be looking to extend his contract.
                          Yeah that's the one, fickle lot aren't we
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            if he carries on with his form of late, every club in Europe (well 99%) will be sniffing after him. What price would you put on his head?
                            Doing well for us, but lets not go overboard
                            @chrisrobson9

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bench him, he is scoring too much now. Vargas and Bobby will do the business;))
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X