If fit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If fit...

does Joey come straight back into the team for Chelsea? Personally not sure Id wanna change this team at the moment. Karl Henry has been solid recently and I think he deserves to keep his place

For Chelsea if Fit I would have a middle three of Barton, Sandro and Henry cant afford to carry Fer at the bridge im afraid

Comment

thinking just the same thing. Bring him on from the bench maybe. Can't change too much to quick.

Comment

Henry has done so well since coming in. He had a great game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
          Henry has done so well since coming in. He had a great game tonight.
          Agree. He will be the one that makes way for Barton though.

Does Mutch get back in the team when he's fit?

Comment

Barton- not so sure but We might need the speed that Mutch can offer the team.. (?)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              For Chelsea if Fit I would have a middle three of Barton, Sandro and Henry cant afford to carry Fer at the bridge im afraid
              Pretty hard on Fer West. I agree he didn't have a very good match today but I still think he is quality and should be in the team.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Think Barton will be on the bench for Chelsea game. Can't drop Henry after his last two and Sandro is looking solid too

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Pretty hard on Fer West. I agree he didn't have a very good match today but I still think he is quality and should be in the team.
                  I just don't think Chelsea match is cut out for him. He wants to many touches on the ball and they will swarm all over and rob him. Need to be solid in defence on Saturday and yes he has tricks and skill but in defence he is a passenger.

Comment

Henry 'has to' start IMO..... to be honest Sandro's making a very good argument for himself as a starter too....
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Fer looks a starter as well. Was just checking the stats and he had more tackles (nice solid and important one on Weimann) and interceptions than the other 2. Best overall rating of the three as well. Think it would be foolish to change the team too much.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                      X