• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eduardo 'fatboy' vargas

i love this kid......
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

And he ain't even fat.

Comment

probably our fittest player. He put in a great shift on the right hand side. Made his fellow countryman Isla's job so much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        i love this kid......
        Fat?

Comment

Clearly no one watches eastenders then hehehehe

Comment

Funny thing is the real "Fatboy" ain't that fat either.

Comment

Been really impressed with him the last couple of games. Nice little headache for Harry because I think he is much more dangerous playing just off the striker - where he was late on and ran through for the shot where he almost scored - but obviously its hard to break up the Zamora/ Charlie combo which is suddenly looking really good.

Comment

Love this thread!

Comment

we need a better song for him than recycling our tune for TF
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Love this thread!

See missNWhoopz was right all along
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Been really impressed with him the last couple of games. Nice little headache for Harry because I think he is much more dangerous playing just off the striker - where he was late on and ran through for the shot where he almost scored - but obviously its hard to break up the Zamora/ Charlie combo which is suddenly looking really good.
                      Maybe try playing him there anyway, put barton, henry and sandro in cm and have him play just behind the strikers. he can move right wing and barton/fer can move left when necessary
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                        we need a better song for him than recycling our tune for TF
                        Should we add him to the Charlie, Niko song with Edu (or Eddy) Vargas
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I know his best position may be off the striker but I think as others have mentioned Isla is helped by having a familiar teammate in front of him! They interchanged very well and I was more than impressed with Vargas' ability to track back and defend when necessary!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I know his best position may be off the striker but I think as others have mentioned Isla is helped by having a familiar teammate in front of him! They interchanged very well and I was more than impressed with Vargas' ability to track back and defend when necessary!
                            Hopefully if we stay up then we can sign him permanently
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Put in a right shift for the team and great assist for Charlie's second, fair play to the lad.

Comment

Working...
                              X