andros townsend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andros townsend

get rid of mutch,fer, sondro...........get andros back.............andros barton nico adel can save us from being the worse team in premier league history!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Sandro is not a player I have much time for. A ball winning midfielder that has had a very serious injury, will never be the player he once was.
    Remember seeing him for spurs pre injury and he was what his nickname is 'the beast'. Threw himself into tackles and although extremely agressive tackling he never gave away freekicks.
    Unfortunately going by what I have seen I think the bloke is finished. I am not a massive fan of Paulinho who is average at best, so you have to wonder why spurs wanted shot of him. For me I would say Paulinho is Tesco standard and that must make sandro asda standard, cheap and poor quality.

As for Fer I must admit I am rather disappointed. Looks like a player who doesn't perform when the chips are down. I watched him on his league debut against hull and I thought the lad was outstanding. A real box to box player but it seems like we suck any enthusiasm out of what looks like a good player. I hope he can find some form because he clearly has ability.

For me I will back my team and although I sometimes come across very negative, I refuse to accept that we are going down even with a manager that clearly is clueless.

We do have a couple of match winners and if I was a burnley fan I would feel very concerned with the lack of ability.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Christ no, not another Andros bandwagon please. San Marino is the exact sort of team you would expect him to tear up, see also his goals against Montenegro or whoever it was this time last year. He's still useless against a half decent PL defence.

Ridiculous to write off Fer and Sandro already. If they'd moved to Southampton or West Ham we'd be singing their praises right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
        Christ no, not another Andros bandwagon please. San Marino is the exact sort of team you would expect him to tear up, see also his goals against Montenegro or whoever it was this time last year. He's still useless against a half decent PL defence.

Ridiculous to write off Fer and Sandro already. If they'd moved to Southampton or West Ham we'd be singing their praises right now.
        Last time arsenal played at loftus road Townsend got motm from the 2 gooners I was sat in between. would love to have him back
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I like Andros but we need someone who will put the ball in the box for others.

Comment

Another Tottenham player - just as blind as HR

Comment

Working...
            X