Harry dont care anymore!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry dont care anymore!!

He has been going on about retiring for years, he aint got the love for the game anymore and is unable to motivate the staff or the players.
    Sorry harry but your time is up, do the right thing and give us a chance to get someone new and enthusiastic in before its too late.
    Were approaching the dreaded christmas spell where things tend to go from bad to worse!!!!
    To come out with statements such as "i dont want a contract" says it all and i dont want someone managing the R's who dont want to be there!!!

Terrific, lovely lad always the first on the training field, Sandra done him one of her special pasta dishes one night, fantastic, fantastic what a lad, great terrific lad. Jamie loves him, sure they top and tailed one night, yer Jamie was first on the loo next day, terrific night top bloke nothing more I can say really. He do a good job for us Im sure you know he top lad love him really cant say enough about him, Gazza can have a job any time, top man great golfer top guy, don't let him drive the buggy brings his own cheese sarnies to fishing top guy fantastic first in spoons every morning fantastic lad great lad Sandra done him pasta one night great lad top man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
      Terrific, lovely lad always the first on the training field, Sandra done him one of her special pasta dishes one night, fantastic, fantastic what a lad, great terrific lad. Jamie loves him, sure they top and tailed one night, yer Jamie was first on the loo next day, terrific night top bloke nothing more I can say really. He do a good job for us Im sure you know he top lad love him really cant say enough about him, Gazza can have a job any time, top man great golfer top guy, don't let him drive the buggy brings his own cheese sarnies to fishing top guy fantastic first in spoons every morning fantastic lad great lad Sandra done him pasta one night great lad top man.
      that tickled me especialy the Gazza bit
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
        Hahahaha

You forgot to add "well you know is difficult" about 30 times throughout,

Comment

Working...
        X