sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandro

Has sandro not found his form or does he only perform/look good around class players and good shapes.

i've a mate that has played football to a decent standard himself and is a spurs fan , he sayes he was over the moon when sandro left

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      i've a mate that has played football to a decent standard himself and is a spurs fan , he sayes he was over the moon when sandro left
      Why does that not surprise me. Its funny i have no mates who support Utd want him back either

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        On the other hand I've spoke to about 4 or 5 who reckon he was pretty tidy for them.

Have to admit though he does look a fair bit off the pace at the moment, which is kind of understandable when he had a career threatening knee injury a year and a half ago.

Could come good but is a massive gamble for £8m, which I don't think Harry would have done had he not played for him at Spurs.

Comment

the oxe, the beast... the let down!

Comment

i agree he needs more time, but he never seems to complete a game, wish harry would drop him til he,s fit , he brought back barton and mutch to early and both never lasted

Comment

Enforcer? He's been playing like a tart...... Should call himself Sandra I reckon.

Comment

Good player. Been unfortunate his start to his career with us. I think he'll come good. Decent player. One of our better signings. Same for Mutch. Not setting the world alight yet but another with great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Enforcer? He's been playing like a tart...... Should call himself Sandra I reckon.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

My Spurs pal really rated him, he`needs more time and hopefully he`ll improve
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                    X