the boy macarthy must get a chance over static man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the boy macarthy must get a chance over static man

green reminds me of the crouching goalkeeper in subbuteo........absolutely useless!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Decent Keeper Green but probably found a bit wanting at this level nowadays. Plays football with lead boots on.

McCarthy cant do any worse, give the kid a shot.

Comment

Needs to be dropped.

Not one of the worst but far from good.

Literally silent every game. Does not command his area, does not instill confidence & alertness & positioning is poor. Has a few ok games yet lets in goals that could be avoided more than I'd like. Mccarthy one of the best young keepers in the country. Get him in & keep green on his Riddicks.

Comment

If McCarthy was not available I would not even dream of dropping Green. However, now its the time to give this young keeper a chance.

Comment

Always liked Green, I felt sorry for him while Hughes was here and he was a big big part of us getting promoted BUT I think the team need a bit of a shake up and a couple players need to be dropped starting from the back with Rio and Green.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I tottaly agree why not let McCarthy show what he can do looks like hes got great potiential.

Comment

I would concentrate on getting the back line organised first with the right players. Then see if green needs dropping. Basically, we need another pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Always liked Green, I felt sorry for him while Hughes was here and he was a big big part of us getting promoted BUT I think the team need a bit of a shake up and a couple players need to be dropped starting from the back with Rio and Green.
                spot on mate

we've too many players who think they'll get picked regardless of their performance and the results - time to show them their complacency is not on

Green and Rio are 2 of them for starters

Comment

To be fair to HR he has already dropped a few not playing well like Dunne, then Hill and now Isla. The next two should be Ferdinand and Green.
                  IMO Green these days Green would be an exsellent back up keeper

Comment

Agree but Ferdinand, no chance, he will play every game while the jowl-faced chancer is in charge.

Don't forget he signed him 42 years ago when he was a kid, so he knows him inside and out.

Comment

I aint just saying this but there is NO chance.. Green and Ferdinand will be dropped with HR in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        I aint just saying this but there is NO chance.. Green and Ferdinand will be dropped with HR in charge.
                        Agree with that.

Needs new leadership to shake the tree & start getting these idiots playing to a respectable standard not the utter dross we've been served up this season AGAIN.

Comment

Was at Upton Park for the game on Sunday, Green was in my opinion diabolical, McCarthy needs to get some game time under his belt and for HR to put faith in him. Green looked like he had no desire and wanted to just joke around with the Irons supporters when they say "Greeno what's the score", he's not the player I want in goal, I want the players who wear their hearts on their sleeves and give their all for the full 90. McCarthy was a cracking keeper at Reading, all he needs is a chance!

Comment

Green's been fvcking awful since he arrived.. great shot stopper but always liable to throwing one or two in.

His also very arrogant for such a sh1t keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Needs to be dropped.

Not one of the worst but far from good.

Literally silent every game. Does not command his area, does not instill confidence & alertness & positioning is poor. Has a few ok games yet lets in goals that could be avoided more than I'd like. Mccarthy one of the best young keepers in the country. Get him in & keep green on his Riddicks.
                              It's not if he's one of the worst Jimmy it's about is their a better option and I would argue on current form their is. Leaking goals let's see if a new keeper can organise the back four better

Comment

Working...
                              X