Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry's Record

In all premiership games
    PLAYED..........625........WON.....232........DRAW N.......164.......LOST.......229

GOALS FOR.........798..........GOALS AGAINST.........819.......POINTS.....860. WIN%......37%

Make your own mind up .

I would take that record as a QPR manager, but what are his stats whilst he has managed this club in the Premiership. Also what about how many games QPR have failed to score in under his management. They probably don't read well either.

Comment

Awful stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Awful stats.
        Have to agree with you it's very bad for the amount we are paying.

Comment

Watch us go beat Liverpool and Harry get a massive get out of jail card.. is it bad for me to want us to lose badly against Liverpool just so we can get rid of this compulsive bull sh1tter.

Don't crucify me for saying that but just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Awful stats.
            There aren't many managers out there with a win ratio much higher than 40%. David Moyes for example has a win ratio of 44%, even Alex Ferguson's career win ratio stands at 58% and he is considered one of the best in history.

What worries me more than stats is performances. The team looks devoid of confidence and ideas and unfortunately Harry doesn't really look that bothered about it!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 06-10-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              There aren't many managers out there with a win ratio much higher than 40%. David Moyes for example has a win ratio of 44%, even Alex Ferguson's career win ratio stands at 58% and he is considered one of the best in history.

What worries me more than stats is performances. The team looks devoid of confidence and ideas and unfortunately Harry doesn't really look that bothered about it!
              Speaking of him, he seems to have slipped through everyone's radar. Get rid of Droopy and bring him in. reckon he would be up for it, for the right package.

Defintely would whip half of the slackers here into shape straight away.

Comment

Working...
              X