Nedum at RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum at RB

Other then the unfortunate OG (was defo handball when you see replay) thought he done well at RB and was solid. Made three great runs forward and nearly scored. We have missed his raw power and aggression and was one of the very few positives therefore expect him to be dropped next game and Isla put back in

Would prefer him at CB ahead of either Caulker or Rio (both are useless imo), but he did well yesterday.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ned is our best CB in my opinion. Did ok for a first game back yesterday. Was harsh on him for the og as regardless of the handball, it should have been cleared before it got to him.

Comment

Caulker and Ned for me, enough is enough, Rio should be coming off the bench to close up games, HR, you are the weakest link!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Agree he should be given chance at CB

We will still ship goals if we drop Rio as caulker is just as bad as him and just as much to blame. And to think we chased caulker pre season and let him pick the tune. He's young which many people insisted on but my god so far he's as big a disappointment as Rio has been if not more

Comment

Had no chance with OG.

I'd play him and Caulker at CB. Ned does occasionally get caught out but we desperately need his strength and pace at the back. We just look too soft at the moment.

Isla needs to work on his game which he knows and has said he is doing. Think there is a good player there but playing in a position he is not used to. Was a masterstroke selling Simpson ...

Comment

Ned's got to start EVERY game. And he's got to play CB in a 3.5.2 because that's what these players were bought here for, its that simple!!!!!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

How can Arry say "I need to find a system to suit the players"

He had pre season to do that,seven premiership games and training days at harlington and he still hasn't got a a clue !

It's laughable that he's telling the media that he don't know what he's doing !

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                  How can Arry say "I need to find a system to suit the players"

He had pre season to do that,seven premiership games and training days at harlington and he still hasn't got a a clue !

It's laughable that he's telling the media that he don't know what he's doing !
                  Youve hit the nail on the head there.... every time he tells the media he doesn't know what formation to use, he's literally saying I don't know what I'm doing..... he's got to got to got to got to stick with the system he prepared his team for (signings and in pre-season)
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think he offered nothing upwards. Poor passes, poor decisions. But defensively was better than Isla.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      I think he offered nothing upwards. Poor passes, poor decisions. But defensively was better than Isla.
                      Agreed. People think he's gonna change our fortunes. He's not. Bang average premier league player.

Comment

Ned and Niko and Adel when he came on were our best players the rest pants.

Comment

To be fair, its his 1st game of the season in a side that couldn't give a fvck and he gets played out of position.

Comment

Ned and Caulker should be the two CBs.
                            Isla RB.
                            Yun LB.

Comment

HR bought Isla to play wing back but dropped the system after a couple of games. HR should have had the courage of his convictions & stuck with his ideals or there was no point selling Danny Simpson, if he wanted to keep his options open. It's going to be another long hard season. Think Harry should have said ta ra after the play off final, everyone's a winner. Probably a nice fella but a proper nasty b*stard would seem to be the order of the day. Feel for TF, has done a right few quid. Will obviously get it back if the ground deal goes through but I think his heart is in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X