Fairy Liquid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy Liquid

We are the softest touch in the league. Every game we seem to go out to roll over and have our tummies tickled.

Absolute embarrassment and absolute joke.

I can take losing, but not in the manner we are doing it every other game (well every away game and will so turn into home as well).

I'm a Harry fan but even I will admit that it is time for him, the backroom staff AND Hoddle to leave and get someone in that can man us up.

PULIS...come on down.

Fairy liquid drizzled down our bottom cheeks and severely shafted .how many raving irons can you name in football? Lesaux was one but seems we got 11 of em bar Ned.only one who tried,the rest just love to mince.fancy running on the pitch next home game with a great big dildo to see who bends over first
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Fairy liquid drizzled down our bottom cheeks and severely shafted .how many raving irons can you name in football? Lesaux was one but seems we got 11 of em bar Ned.only one who tried,the rest just love to mince.fancy running on the pitch next home game with a great big dildo to see who bends over first
      I'd wager you'd be able to get from one end of the pitch to the other without a decent tackle flying in to stop you!

Comment

Working...
      X