No announcement yet.

Has Redknapp lost the dressing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Tony is sounding out senior players like Clint and Joey and finding out what's going on. He'll get a straight answer one way or another from both of those two.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Being level headed I have called for continuity and for people to get behind the team rather than create a landslide of negativity like they have a Newcastle. But sadly, I have to say that yesterday, the performance smacked of a team looking to get the manager the sack. There were 11 decent enough players on that pitch yesterday but the absolute lack of desire to perform was so noticeable that you have to assume the end is nigh
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Being level headed I have called for continuity and for people to get behind the team rather than create a landslide of negativity like they have a Newcastle. But sadly, I have to say that yesterday, the performance smacked of a team looking to get the manager the sack. There were 11 decent enough players on that pitch yesterday but the absolute lack of desire to perform was so noticeable that you have to assume the end is nigh
        Exactly my thoughts.

Comment

Comment

Exactly the same.as you mate. Really upsets me to say it though. The one thing i wanted was some stability for once, but Redknapp hasnt filled me with any confidence whatsoever. Was willing to stick with him in the hope that things will get better, but the performances are so lacklustre. If we are going to make a change, now would be the best time, would give us 2 weeks to bring a manager in.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good post, Bluehoop. Lack of desire and effort can be explained by unrest.

Comment

My thoughts exactly!!
                Ive said it somewhere on another thread that yesterday was a massive slap in the face for me.

There was no motivation what so ever from the manager, 2-0 down and still nothing. Ill stand by what I think of the talent amongst the team that there is more than enough talent to keep us in the premiership, and comfortably. But we need a bit of grit, a bit of fight, a bit of passion from the manager, and there was no sign of any of that from HR!....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Very well put blue. Think the vast majority agree whole heartedly.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    My thoughts exactly!!
                    Ive said it somewhere on another thread that yesterday was a massive slap in the face for me.

There was no motivation what so ever from the manager, 2-0 down and still nothing. Ill stand by what I think of the talent amongst the team that there is more than enough talent to keep us in the premiership, and comfortably. But we need a bit of grit, a bit of fight, a bit of passion from the manager, and there was no sign of any of that from HR!....
                    every word of your post is spot on mate.

we have the players, what we need now is someone to coach and lead them.

during the blitz, churchill used to walk the streets of london shaking hands and keeping up the spirit with the population every single night. he was not sat on his a rse hiding in the farking dugout.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Until now I have never posted anything negative about Harry. But to me yesterday was equal to the home game versus Southampton 2012, when we all knew Hughes era had come to an end.

Comment

We have twice changed the players (team) since our manager arrived.
                        Now it is time to change the manager

Comment

I am now convinced that we need to make a change. Harry has lost the confidence of the fans, and I have a feeling he may have lost the confidence of more than a few of the senior players.

Comment

Working...
                          X