Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Redknapp lost the dressing room?

TonyIncenzoTALKSPORT ‏@TonyIncenzo 2h2 hours ago
    Harry Redknapp told me that fitness problems were caused by "matches in Germany & Ireland which was the worst pre season I've ever seen"

Danny Simpson ‏@dannysimpson 59m59 minutes ago
    @TonyIncenzo all ########

Gary O'Neil ‏@Gazoneil 5m5 minutes ago
    Danny Simpson's last tweet 👀🙈🙉

Now I know it's from one of our ex-players, who has basically been recently told that he's not good enough to play in his team anymore, but you have to wonder what the rest of the players think of Redknapp. Danny Simpson clearly thinks that he hasn't got a clue and I'd argue that Danny was one of the most important characters in the dressing room for us last season along with the likes of Barton and Hill. I think the players might be feeling just as fed up with Redknapp as the fans are

Originally posted by sirles9
    TonyIncenzoTALKSPORT ‏@TonyIncenzo 2h2 hours ago
    Harry Redknapp told me that fitness problems were caused by "matches in Germany & Ireland which was the worst pre season I've ever seen"

Danny Simpson ‏@dannysimpson 59m59 minutes ago
    @TonyIncenzo all ########

Gary O'Neil ‏@Gazoneil 5m5 minutes ago
    Danny Simpson's last tweet ������

Now I know this is from one of our ex players, who has basically been recently told that he's not good enough to play in his team anymore, but you have to wonder what the rest of the players think of Redknapp. Danny Simpson clearly thinks that he hasn't got a clue and I'd argue that Danny was one of the most important characters in the dressing room for us last season along with the likes of Barton and Hill. I think the players might be feeling just as fed up with Redknapp as the fans are
    Cannot claim to be in the know, but heard a story to that effect.

Comment

i'd just like him to be honest and tell us what he thinks is going wrong , why we seem to fold when we go a goal behind

Comment

He's lost the dressing room . And the plot.

Comment

Have never been one to jump on the "sack th gaffer" bandwagon but the past 3 weeks or so I have walked out of the stadium and thought "ffs that is b0ll0x". Now I am not getting carried away here, but with the players we have in our squad, we should be at least competing with the likes of Leiecster. Each game that goes by, I am more certain that Redknapp is not the man to take us fo ward. He's the right man to give the media their lols and make the editor of the Sun laugh and give Talksport a few chuckles, but he is not the man to keep QPR in the premier league. And as a fan that goes week in week out, I am sure I speak for the majority of our match attending fans when I say enough is enough. We look totally clueless in games. It's embarassing. It won't just improve over night, we need change.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree chunk.

Feel the same. He's not inspiring anyone most importantly the millionaire players.

He's got 86 coaches & we still can't string two passes together or keep a clean sheet.

Would love him gone now before its to late. Made the same mistake with Hughsless.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Have never been one to jump on the "sack th gaffer" bandwagon but the past 3 weeks or so I have walked out of the stadium and thought "ffs that is b0ll0x". Now I am not getting carried away here, but with the players we have in our squad, we should be at least competing with the likes of Leiecster. Each game that goes by, I am more certain that Redknapp is not the man to take us fo ward. He's the right man to give the media their lols and make the editor of the Sun laugh and give Talksport a few chuckles, but he is not the man to keep QPR in the premier league. And as a fan that goes week in week out, I am sure I speak for the majority of our match attending fans when I say enough is enough. We look totally clueless in games. It's embarassing. It won't just improve over night, we need change.
              Totally agree matty. I wanted arry to come to us. So was happy anough when we got him. But can't believe how shite we have been since he's been here. It's like the whole squad are playing about 20% of there ability.

Comment

At the Hull game I was by the players car park talking to a Rangers fan from Leeds who used to be a prem lino. Clint arrived and he asked him what was going on. Clint said it's chaos at the mo. No one knows who's coming or going.

Along with players disagreeing with the manager over the 3-5-2 system, I think there's a real problem at the club between players and management.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

The season he joined us he used the bad egg line to avoid criticism and last season we were poor but through guts and determination and Clint Hill overruling him at Wembley we managed to get promoted. This year upto now is worse still and we look a very slow unfit and totally clueless team with no leadership and no direction at all. Think the time is right for him to go as I did after Reading spanked us 3-1 at home last season in the championship. He looked uninterested then as he does right now and think that should not be allowed to carry on much longer.

Comment

A manager is supposed to train and whip the lads up for a game.Ive played amateur football with players with more heart .we had a team in the changing rooms next door to ours at hackney marshes one Sunday.our 11 started stamping our boots and banging the walls shortly after our lines.we steamed out and won by bullying. it really does work,our players need to want to win.big flappy lips the lot of em.bring back Clint!!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Exactly how I feel matty. I am sad to say.

Comment

There can be no excuses as he has put that team together himself and for that he must take the blame for how unfit they are and how tactically poor we are right now.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          He's lost the dressing room . And the plot.
                          I think he has lost the players and all enthusiasm for the game. He needs to step down immediately before it's too late to salvage this season!

Comment

of course he has lost the players. the pratt goes on national tv and says bigsam "has better players to work with than himself"

blames others for changing the 3-5-2 formation,

i would be sick of the cant if i was part of that team.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I said i would give Redknapp 12 games. But i am really starting to get fed up with it. Think a change is needed and soon.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2