For a change !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a change !

Let's try attacking from the off rather than waiting till were behind as per usual !

I hope they do attack from the start. What they got to lose by going for it against a very mediocre side
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Why should anything be any different today ? it will be same old,same old because don't you know the reason we've been losing is injuries to our midfield not the system according to 'Arry !!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Let's try attacking from the off rather than waiting till were behind as per usual !
        Agree...
        That`s all I want for a few games.

Comment

what are we if West Spam are mediocre? It is one of those matches where we need something but could get hammered by a team who I believe will score goals vs our only threat Charlie.

Comment

I predict we will go one down early ! Huff and puff for a bit without creating nothing then concede just after half time then they will sit back and defend without any problems ! Then afterward harry will blame injuries and some if the lads ain't up to speed yet and what a top team west ham lol

Comment

There no better than us on paper.
              You Rsssssss

Comment

That's the first part of my prediction right lol

Comment

Haha looks like I was spot on !

Comment

I think Harry may have just been given his lick-em-and-stick-em...... along with Bondy and co.

Hello Tony Pullis.........

Comment

That's the hatrick after the interview ! If only I had a bet !

Comment

Working...
                      X