Hope the Real Harry Rednapp turns up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope the Real Harry Rednapp turns up today

And puts out a side away from home which matches his apparent previous reputation which is attacking.

Since he has been here we have seen a total lack of ambition going forwards. The home performances and second half at Southampton indicate if they are allowed to cut loose then they can be decent opposition for any side we face but to often we have been in 'what we have we hold' mould. That philosophy worked and had its place last season but we will stand no chance of staying up if he looks for a point in 75% of games

Harry you reputation is built on attacking, exciting and adventurous football please show us today that you still have it in you to set a team up that way and motivate them to do a job on west Ham who in my view are there to be got at (Collins and Reid at the back is not the most solid back two out there put Collins under pressure and he gives away silly freekicks, pens and makes mistakes!!!)

To everyone were having a shocking season however West Ham in the press have had an ok start however beat them and were on the same amount of points as them; im not going to call it a 6 pointer but its as close as your going to get to one this early in the season.

Table looks poor but if we can manage back to back wins within the next few games it will look a different and a lot tighter but do you have it in you Harry???

More chance of ched turning up.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

####ing no chance . Silly #### will be too busy waving to his old mates

Comment

Losing my patients Hits were better then he is putting out in my opinion the excuses have sadly expired. Losing I can accept but you have to lose in a certain way

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Losing my patients Hits were better then he is putting out in my opinion the excuses have sadly expired. Losing I can accept but you have to lose in a certain way
          totally agree mate. was at southampton last week and the first half we defended for our lives. only when we went a goal down, we started to take the game to them. harry likes to defend a nil nil which is where we fark up every time.

even reading some of the articals and listening to the press confrence this week, harry comes across as not having a farking clue.

when questioned about rio's preformances, harry said it was not his fault and that the midfield needs to sit further back and protect him.
          then, in the press confrence, he says the midfield needs to chip in with six or seven goals per season. he cant have it both ways.

what really pi ssed me off this week was also a comment from harry and you can check it out on youtube from the press confrence.
          when questioned by a reporter about big sams start to the season, harrys reply was that sam had better players to work with than him.

harry has lost the farking plot and needs to go. fark stability, the only thing stable about us is losing every week and the shyte preformances for the past 2 years.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            totally agree mate. was at southampton last week and the first half we defended for our lives. only when we went a goal down, we started to take the game to them. harry likes to defend a nil nil which is where we fark up every time.

even reading some of the articals and listening to the press confrence this week, harry comes across as not having a farking clue.

when questioned about rio's preformances, harry said it was not his fault and that the midfield needs to sit further back and protect him.
            then, in the press confrence, he says the midfield needs to chip in with six or seven goals per season. he cant have it both ways.

what really pi ssed me off this week was also a comment from harry and you can check it out on youtube from the press confrence.
            when questioned by a reporter about big sams start to the season, harrys reply was that sam had better players to work with than him.

harry has lost the farking plot and needs to go. fark stability, the only thing stable about us is losing every week and the shyte preformances for the past 2 years.
            Agree 100% blokes an absolute clown

Comment

Working...
            X