Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warren farm brought back to life.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren farm brought back to life.............

Tony Fernandes ‏@tonyfernandes 45m45 minutes ago

Super meeting with council leader Julian bell of Ealing. Super leader .so passionate. Warren Farm back on. Super exciting . great leader.
    Details
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

It was never off the agenda just used the threat to walk away to speed up the process

Comment

Excellent to hear things are progressing.

Comment

It'll be off again.... then on again.... then off again..... then on again.... etc
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

This man doesn't get the credit he deserves, the slightest sign of anything going wrong and the " know it alls " are all over him, we are a lucky club, I was at Vauxhall motors, nuff said!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

This is very important. I am sure that some of our injuries are due to inadequate training facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              This is very important. I am sure that some of our injuries are due to inadequate training facilities.
              All clubs have injuries, buts it's a good shout, you never know?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Didn't Harry comment on the state of the pitches at Harlingnton in his last press conference? When commenting on Sandro's injury?

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                  Didn't Harry comment on the state of the pitches at Harlingnton in his last press conference? When commenting on Sandro's injury?
                  Well he is always blaming someone or something else other than himself so would say that's a possibility. Can't be nothing to do with the inadequate training methods redknapp & our current coaches employ. Never have I seen such an unfit bunch than our lot at this stage of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Not sure arsenal have done of best facilities out there but they always have loads out

Comment

They should do training at Loftus Rd, if the pitches at Harlington are hazardous to players fitness.

Comment

The new training ground/academy is the key to bringing through good young talent. Would be great if we had a conveyor belt of good young players in the same way Southampton have done it.

Add in the new stadium and the future looks full of potential.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Does anybody know what percentage of our injuries occur during training.

Comment

Working...
                          X