No announcement yet.

I wish Rio would shut the **** up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel at present we need Barton, we don't need Ferdinand.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
      When you are comparing Barton with Ferdinand, you are just comparing turd against turd imo, it would be best if neither were on the park..
      Bartons the best footballer we've got,Ferdinand is pony.amazes me when people can't see what a good player Barton is.
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Aye, Barton should just stick to using his feet, opening his mouth is his handicap, when its open it leaks shiit all over the gaff.

Comment

Aye, Barton should just stick to using his feet, opening his mouth is his handicap, when its open it leaks shiit all over the gaff.
          Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            not kept a clean sheet yet with him and caulker at the back, bring back hill and dunne!
            Did you miss the Sunderland game or are you just trying to emphasise a point?

Comment

As long as what he says doesn't effect how he or any other qpr play players then I couldn't care less what he has to say.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i was there , i am sure it was 2-1 , oh well i must have had 1 too many!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  i was there , i am sure it was 2-1 , oh well i must have had 1 too many!
                  haha...you need a few sherbets to watch our herberts !

Comment

He is a mug at times how else will he get publicity Not for playing for rangers
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                    X