This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done flav

get rid of ray willins the second he dont know what hes doing your not going to sell season tickets with nil nil draws

forget sentimentalism kick him out

hes destroyed this club

and dexter blackstocks career

tell him the truth hes useless

this may all come back to haunt you.

Soussa could well have been our best bet by a long long way.

If he goes-whoever replaces him will probably not last 5 minutes either.

Stability.

Comment

truth

the truth hurts the mans useless

knowbody on planet earth goes into a situation where theres a 22 year old boy wonder whos scores five goals in the first eight games then drops him
      only me and pete had the guts to speak the truth

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        get rid of ray willins the second he dont know what hes doing your not going to sell season tickets with nil nil draws

hes destroyed this club

DFE, you're sounding more ridiculous and repetetive by the minute mate.

Where would sentiment come into it?
        He's been linked with the club for less than 5 months.

How has he destroyed the club?
        He inherited a squad and has hardly been given much backing to add to it.

How has he destroyed DB's career?
        Now I'm a fan, but dex has to do it for himself once out there.
        Also, Flav is the one who wants rid of your precious little Dex, and you're thanking him like a clown whilst blaming the wrong person.

Useless?
        On what grounds?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

hes destroyed this club

Ignoramus.

Comment

the truth hurts the mans useless

knowbody on planet earth goes into a situation where theres a 22 year old boy wonder whos scores five goals in the first eight games then drops him
            only me and pete had the guts to speak the truth

No, no, no...

Pete has info - you repeat in parrot sheep like fashion.

Entirely different to you modelling yourself as a wise seer.

Comment

useless on the the following grounds hes another bobby charlton type charactor
              highly intellegant footballers like charlton very rarely make a top manager
              you need to have come up the hard way like alex fergusion,brian clough
              etc
              these people who are fairly boring individuals just cant inspire players around them
              it took guts for me and pete to tell you guys the truth
              the truth always hurts but sousa is useless

perhaps he would make a good plumber

Comment

hes destroyed this club

Yes completely agree Dex thank you!!!! Sousa, in the short space of 6 months has ruined this club to the point where if things arent changed soon we'll be playing the likes of Dagenham and Redbridge soon if things dont change. We played so much better under LDC, and sure we shipped a few goals but by golly we were scoring for fun and looking like worldbeaters in the process. Sure we finished in the bottom half of the table and currentley sit higher in the league now but dont let that fool you! It doesnt matter that he hasnt had the likes of Buzsaky and Vine for the whole season because a good manager brings out the best of what he's got. Ian Holloway would have motivated the players we have now and the likes of Alberti and Dicarmine would be our top goal scorers because Holloway loves QPR and the players would love him.

Forget stats and all that scientific crap. The fact is we are playing horrible football and all Sousa can do is sit there on his #### trying to look like the front cover of GQ magazine. He needs to learn that his flashy suits and perfect hair are NOT what this club needs!

Thank you Flavio for trying to out him as the manager. You are clearly a sucessfull business man with your F1 team and know whats best for this club! Your take no prisoners attitude towards our managers will surely click into place soon and the law of averages suggests that sooner of later you'll get it right and this time next season Darren Ferguson will have us top of the league, clear of everybody else by 10 points with Gary Hooper, and Craig Mikail Smith both scoring 40 goals EACH! 5 million on both of them should do the trick and will be a good show of intent by the club. Paladini you know what to do! Your like the Batman to our Gotham City. Sure, not everybody likes you or agrees with your methods but to me, you are GOD. I worship you and everything you stand for!

What Sousa did to Blackstock was inexscusable, and anybody on here who thinks he should have been sold is a gosh darn hamburger! Jimminy cricket people, he was our top goal scorer for christ sakes! He scored well loads of goals for us, and ok, he didnt actually contribute anything to the team in his last 10 or so games for us and by all means was shocking for Forest on his debut, but he's only young and was our top goal scorer! Dexter is a future England international and you watch him score the winning goal in the world cup final one day, that'll show all his doubters wrong! Sousa should be lynched for his actions!!!

Seriously DFE, -----------------------------------.

I await my warning and subsequent banning but it really was worth it.
                Last edited by The Godfather; 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM.
                Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

ffs
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

yes

the truth always hurts hes useless

at least flav has the balls to tell sousa the truth

hes deluded if he thinks he can drop his only prolific goalscorer and keep his job

forget you other posters feeling sorry for sousa he is going to get a million pound pay offf he aint going to be poor

Comment

useless on the the following grounds hes another bobby charlton type charactor
                      highly intellegant footballers like charlton very rarely make a top manager
                      you need to have come up the hard way like alex fergusion,brian clough
                      etc
                      these people who are fairly boring individuals just cant inspire players around them
                      it took guts for me and pete to tell you guys the truth
                      the truth always hurts but sousa is useless

perhaps he would make a good plumber
                      Have you ever looked at Cloghie's stats as a footballer?

I think you'll find he was one of the most prolific strikers ever to have graced the game.

Check your facts before you post mate.

Comment

hes deluded if he thinks he can drop his only prolific goalscorer and keep his job

forget you other posters feeling sorry for sousa he is going to get a million pound pay offf he aint going to be poor
                        Alf Ramsey dropped the prolific Jimmy Greaves and played Geoff Hurst instead because he thought it was better for the team. So far Sousa hasn't been proven wrong by dropping Blackstock.
                        Last edited by sirpiechucker; 06-04-2009, 04:53 PM.

Comment

FFS DFE, read my posts...

How ond God's earth do you know DB being dropped was down to Sousa.
                          You are thanking the guy who hates your precious Blackstock.

I rate and like Dex...a lot, and I bet my last pound that most, if not all of this is down to Flav.

Comment

compare

lets compare what managerial genius terry venables would have done
                            first he would have had a very honest appraisal of what his inherited squad is capable of
                            that would have shown him that dexter blackstock was his jewell in the crown
                            with buzsacky and vine injured dexter was the only hope top put that ball in the net

venables would have realised very quickly that leighterwood was the best overlapping full back in the club
                            his other partner full back may well have been eiphram or even ainsworth
                            venners knows that to get out of this division you need to win that midfield

two attacking full backs means that you have a six man midfield

no club plays more than two up front so you cant afford to leave four men at the back marking knowbody

then venners scours his reserves and juniors looking for any untapped tallent

he would have discoverd at least two young players who he could have promoted to the first team squad

ten players would have been sent out on loan to lessen the horrific wage bill

endless hours would have been spent on free kicks and corners

sadly sousa did none of this because he is simply a young coach with no experience

and he should never have been put in the managers job

Comment

benny boy

benny boy your another of these posters that think that a footballer has to have a good soccer career to be a good manager

bobby charlton and bobby moore proved that to be rubbish brian clough was a brilliant manager for the sdame reason that alex fergusion is its there ability to get into someones brains

if you want to be told a load of lies go log on the dot org we tell youi the truth here

sousa is useless full stop

Comment

Working...
                              X