No announcement yet.

Where can you see us finish the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you see us finish the season?

Before the season started I thought we'd be clear of the bottom three, however I now think we'll be bottom and left behind.

Things can change but that what I feel today, attitude before matches need to change for a start. You only lose a game after it's ended, not before a ball has been kicked.

We will be rock bothom after our next 6 games, then The fixtures dont look to bad so i still say we will just stay up
    You Rsssssss

Comment

But we drew against Stoke?

Majority of fans would be happy if we finished 4th bottom. To achieve that position, we will lose a lot more games then we will win. It'll be a long old season but we're not cut off like we were 2 years ago - a single win would take us up to mid table, like how we were before the Man U game.

Comment

on what I've seen of us and the other teams, winning 5 games would be a miracle

Comment

Its a hard question to answer because Redknapp is an experienced manager and has had success in the past but I just don't think he is the right person to take us forward.
          I think he is tactically inept.. he doesn't know how he wants to play and never has since he has been at Rangers.. The players just do not look like they know there jobs.
          They don't know whether to press or sit off.

In addition to all of this, we look very suspect at the back.. Rio reads the game really well but is so exposed with balls over the top nowadays.
          You also have to look at where the goals are going to come from? - I cant see where they are going to come from. You also then have to look at the teams around you who you will be fighting with..

Burnley - Will struggle but are a good team
          Sunderland - Good team under poyet who will pick up results
          West Brom - Thought they were destined to go down but go to WHL and get a win, looking solid
          Palace - Very organised and have good attackers in Zaha and Bolasie
          Newcastle - Will get it right eventually with or without Pardew, to good a squad not to
          Leicester - Look very solid
          Then you have your Stokes and West Hams who look far too solid to be anywhere near the drop.. Match that with excellent starts from Villa and Swansea and it looks increasingly hard.

Its a long season but under Redknapp I cant see us going anywhere fast.

Comment

At this rate, 20th would be an achievement.

Comment

Bottom five, but where exactly within that I have no idea. People do have to remember we have a relatively new squad. Our lack of cover and quality at right and left back, combined with almost nothing up front is cause for concern though.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Its a hard question to answer because Redknapp is an experienced manager and has had success in the past but I just don't think he is the right person to take us forward.
                I think he is tactically inept.. he doesn't know how he wants to play and never has since he has been at Rangers.. The players just do not look like they know there jobs.
                They don't know whether to press or sit off.

In addition to all of this, we look very suspect at the back.. Rio reads the game really well but is so exposed with balls over the top nowadays.
                You also have to look at where the goals are going to come from? - I cant see where they are going to come from. You also then have to look at the teams around you who you will be fighting with..

Burnley - Will struggle but are a good team
                Sunderland - Good team under poyet who will pick up results
                West Brom - Thought they were destined to go down but go to WHL and get a win, looking solid
                Palace - Very organised and have good attackers in Zaha and Bolasie
                Newcastle - Will get it right eventually with or without Pardew, to good a squad not to
                Leicester - Look very solid
                Then you have your Stokes and West Hams who look far too solid to be anywhere near the drop.. Match that with excellent starts from Villa and Swansea and it looks increasingly hard.

Its a long season but under Redknapp I cant see us going anywhere fast.

We`ve conceded 11 and only scored 3.. sort of says it all. New faces but same old dross...
                No passion, No pride, No change, No chance.

Comment

I'd settle for 17th right now, very depressing

Comment

Unfortunately I think we will get relegated, we look very weak compared to other teams around us

Comment

Very stupidly, I suggested we may just scrape a top half of the table finish this year. I feel very silly about that now. But 17th looks good to me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        At this rate, 20th would be an achievement.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Unless we improve massively then in the bottom 3

Comment

I think QPR have players who are good enough for a finish outside of the bottom 5, however, they have a manager who is holding them back.

Redknapp is far too cautious as QPR manager. He sees QPR as a small club that should defend deep and try and nick a point here and there.

Look at how he had his team perform at Man Utd compared to how Leicester fought back from 3-1 down.

Phillips and Hoilett have pace and Austin can hold the ball up and score, yet they went to OT and sat deep waiting to be picked off by Man Utd who have a suspect defence.

In midfield he has Barton, Fer, Sandro, Mutch & Krancjar to choose from and these are players who can fight to win the ball and the latter can pick out players with a wide range of passing ability yet they sit deep like frightened caged animals.

defensively QPR are not great, but can be a lot better if the midfield players were spending more time putting their opponents under pressure.

I'd like QPR to play a high pressing game, as apart from Ferdinand the back four is not as slow as last season's where Simpson Dunne Hill and BAE were the defenders meaning a high line would be football suicide.

Comment

This is a question which all off us ducks and dives, and its getting iratating, how long would you give harry if the results don't improve. I would give him to early December.
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X