Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were you moaners after Sunderland game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were you moaners after Sunderland game?

Man Utd game was a right off. Anything else would of been a bonus. We have 2 important games coming up with Stoke at home and Southampton away. I think 4 points is a minimum here. I say get behind the team with these 2 games. If we do bad then you moaners may have something worth moaning about but I believe we will do well and the moaners will go back to hiding like after the Sunderland win.
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Tedious point scoring between 'moaners' and 'happy-clappers' really is becoming a tradition after every game isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      Man Utd game was a right off. Anything else would of been a bonus. We have 2 important games coming up with Stoke at home and Southampton away. I think 4 points is a minimum here. I say get behind the team with these 2 games. If we do bad then you moaners may have something worth moaning about but I believe we will do well and the moaners will go back to hiding like after the Sunderland win.
      Deary me, I'm going to have a moan now. It's WRITE OFF, and it's WOULD HAVE
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Tedious point scoring between 'moaners' and 'happy-clappers' really is becoming a tradition after every game isn't it?
        Makes me cringe. Same happens with individual players (i.e. Green) with each respective "party" ready to start threads after a game, performance depending.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X