First 10-20 mins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First 10-20 mins

Think it's vital we keep them out early as if we concede early think it could be a rout ! If we can see out 30-45 without conceding think they might start to panic and make a few mistakes trying to force the issue

I'm genuinely worried about this game. I shouldn't be as we shouldn't expect a result, but the fact it's on telly makes it harder to stomach A&R potential abuse at work this week!

Comment

enjoy the sky mancwanc and a thumping....then move on to sjoke a game we will win!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Must admit I'm the eternal optimist where QPR are concerned but my guts in knots thinking about this one.

Last time there when Harry was in the crowd we put up a gallant performance (until A Ferdinand came on) so anything is possible.

Imagine getting an early goal!! I know we've gotta be tight but I'd go 2 up front & go for this lot. Pressures on them not us with all their big money signings.

Comment

couldnt agree more jimbo...........go for their juglar from the off.....rather lose 7-3 n having a real go!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            couldnt agree more jimbo...........go for their juglar from the off.....rather lose 7-3 n having a real go!
            Shall we apply for the gaffers job if it goes b00bs up Ted can be our pyschologist to prepare players for battle

Comment

Lets hope the ref is fair too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Lets hope the ref is fair too.
                Should be, Fergies not their anymore!
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Think it's vital we keep them out early as if we concede early think it could be a rout.
                  Can't believe I am reading this. They are shambles under Van Gaal, no better than they were under Moyes. We should come out applying immediate pressure on them instead of cowering in our half and handing the initiative over.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We will see can !see us conceding early and never recovering but hopefully I'm wrong !

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Shall we apply for the gaffers job if it goes b00bs up Ted can be our pyschologist to prepare players for battle

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                        Imagine that

Comment

He'd give them all ten cans of Speckled Hen and a lump of 4 by 2 each and send them on to the pitch

Comment

The irony....
                            Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                              The irony....
                              Indeed. We handed the win over to them on a silver platter with a deep bow. Should have come out all guns blazing instead of letting them dictate the game.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X