Midweek Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midweek Fixtures

Do you miss them as you dont get many in the Prem??

I do like a game under the floodlights but obviously prefer it to be at home and not some trek around the country. Can cope with an hours travel midweek but anything more feels like an effort.

Personally wish their were few more midweek games

I much prefer a midweek game over a Sunday kickoff. 3pm on a Saturday or 7:30pm midweek for me!

Comment

used to love the night games, better atmosphere imo, but people have moved away, hence gates are down
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I like saturday games meself you can have a nice pint after, night games everyone rushes home for work the next morning i do anyway, i noticed we have a few sunday games which meens saturdays are dead boring like this weekend was
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Midweek games are the best! My first game was as a 7yr old, midweeker vs Liverpool (lost 1-0). The noise, the anticipation, the floodlights - amazing!

Comment

Villa away in cup and United away also in next round of cup were 2 amazing evening midweek games
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X