X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Points!!

Guess it's not all gloom n Doom then!
    Well done Harry and the Boys!!

Yes. Nice to get going and in a fairly crucial game given we were winless and without a goal scored going into it. Read somewhere earlier we didn't get a win til December in our last top flight campaign (I presume that's true but I've expunged the gory detail of that season from me head) so we're well ahead of the curve now.
    Make no mistake, this season's gonna be a helluva grind and every point is massive.... 3 are like gold. You could hear the whispers about bottom 3 taking shape already so it's pretty damn good to put a few places between us and the drop zone and avoid the sinking/cloying pressure that comes with being permanently in bottom 3.

Comment

We're off the mark. Just hope the break will be a help rather than a hinderance.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To think didn't get a win last time out in this league till Xmas and we got off the mark today and still in August. Absolutely delighted. Can't wait for the fun to begin again Monday on sky sports hq lol

Comment

33 more and were safe

Comment

Well deserved 3pts too, hard fort team effort
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
            X