Ale faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
    Mutch has underwhelmed me a little since joining, which is why new signings should have to earn their place in the team, I agree.
    Faurlin has got the passing ability that most of our squad don't possess.
    I also think that Faurlin should have played against Spurs.

QPR lost to Hull because they missed good scoring chances and couldn't defend a corner properly, not because of anything that Faurlin did wrong.

As people have often said on here, nothing is ever Redknapp's fault - not his team selections and not his tactics or substitutions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      In respose to the title of the thread; IMO, I think Harry reckoned Faurlin would be too slow against a very quick Tottenham team.
      But Ferdinand and Dunne have the pace to handle Tottenham.

Comment

Ferdinand and Dunne could not play together at this level. Its either one or the other. They are slow, both physically and mentally. I mean, their natural instincts slowed down.

Comment

Faurlin deserves a bit more respect IMO. Was arguably our best player last time in the Premiership, has been here longer than anyone else, never kicked up a fuss or pushed for a move when he was linked with Arsenal, Spurs, Inter etc. Can actually keep the ball and shape a game. IT's surprising Barton gets

We all knew Dunne was gonna be a shambles this year. God knows why Redknapp insists on starting him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Phillips, a right winger, to play LWB ? Disagree with that mate.
            Would just be good getting someone to run at defenders and whip balls in... although hes right footed he can play on the left. I understand the LWB not his position especially with the defending. Maybe Yun?... this is what I was saying earlier, LWB is our weak link......my preferred system though would be a 4.4.2, think we've got the right player's for that. But HR has said he bought certain players to play 3.5.2. so that won't be happening.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Thing with Faurlin is when he was fit he was highly rated at this level. Everton regularly linked with him and others.

Giving him a one year deal in no way a sympathy thing as some have suggested. Works for him and club. Enables him a chance to show he should be here and us to see if he is back to proper fitness and if so we have a good standard Premiership midfielder. Would love to see him given a run of games.

Comment

Any news on his injury?

Comment

Feel very sorry for his bad luck, but money wasted in the first place. Said that earlier and will say it again.

Comment

Working...
                  X