Austin Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Tweet

So Austin just tweeted this photo, which seems to me like our current preferred starting line up. It looks unreal aswell.

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Looks good to me
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Tweeted that lineup as what i think we will start with this saturday via the sky sports app early this morning. Charlie must be keeping an eye on my timeline

Comment

That was a prediction make up from the phone in earlier, but it works for me.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Anyone also notice how big Isla's head looks? I think it was photoshopped or something
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Anyone also notice how big Isla's head looks? I think it was photoshopped or something
            His head has been badly photoshopped onto joey's shirt (same crease lines).

Comment

That's not the real Charlie Austin account.

Comment

too many hoops spoil the cloth!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good how they got that lineup to pose next to each other in the dark for that photo.

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                    His head has been badly photoshopped onto joey's shirt (same crease lines).
                    Wow Padstowe... that's a good shout!
                    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Working...
                    X