Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    That and the original Doom. Quality.
    Didn't that used to come on about 50 friggin floppy discs with Minecraft induced graphics?
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      Also if you switched location of your Xbox one you can buy loads cheaper form US / HK / Indian stores.

Anyone who got the US and HK versions will be able to play it already as it's been released over there. I got the Indian version (£26 for Ultimate edition after it also factored the EA Access 10% discount) so need to wait until it unlocks. Hopefully it will be this evening as the Indian version has been listed as release on 25th, and 00:00 in India is about 5 hrs ahead of us so about 7pm tonight our time if correct.....
      Did you manage to get it?

Comment

I love Fifa/Pro evo but I cant get over how much I enjoyed the proper old school footy games. Sensible Soccer for example, 4 floppy disks to install on my PC...spent hours of my life on this one!! Rushed home after school on Friday after borrowing my friends copy. Played all night!

Comment

Loved sensible soccer. Had it on the mega drive and was so fun.

Pro Evo in the early days was quality. The ultimate team mode in fifa reminds me a lot of the master league on pro and is probably why i enjoy it.

Comment

was looking forward to this very much. Loftus Road looks great but sounds terrible. Absolutely no chants at all. Played against Spurs at WHL and all through the game, very loud Spurs support.
            I know HQ can be a bit quiet sometimes but the game seems to have recorded our atmosphere from the PAOK friendly or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Numbers912 View Post
              was looking forward to this very much. Loftus Road looks great but sounds terrible. Absolutely no chants at all. Played against Spurs at WHL and all through the game, very loud Spurs support.
              I know HQ can be a bit quiet sometimes but the game seems to have recorded our atmosphere from the PAOK friendly or something.
              Pretty realistic then
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeh I double that. To me I think fifa have added all the ground but it's only the so called big clubs with a few chants. Bit annoying but loftus road looks the balls

Comment

Has anyone got the game on PS3? Heard someone mention that the camera position is on the wrong side, facing Ellerslie?

Same complaints about Selhurst Park too from Palace fans, seems a fairly odd mistake if true.

Comment

Yeah, I'm still on the 360 and for us it's facing Ellerslie. Mate has an Xbox One and it faces SA like it should.

A minor annoyance, but an annoyance none the less!

Comment

mates on xb1 like me and is a Palace fan, loads of chanting for them. I don't understand why they would take out the chants that appeared in FIFA14. Like I said, looks great, sounds terrible and i'll be honest it ruins it for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X