Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary O'Neil on Talksport now

Should be interesting
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Cheer NW just tuning in now.

Comment

Has sign for Notwich

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Has sign for Notwich
        He said he's expecting it to be completed early next week
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Should be interesting
          See your still using that signature. I took mine down ages ago. Do you think it's time to do likewise?
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He said he was offered a new contract then it was withdrawn ........... Harsh !

He seemed extremely grateful that he was allowed to do his preseason training with us though.

Comment

He said he was offered a new contract then it was withdrawn ........... Harsh !

He seemed extremely grateful that he was allowed to do his preseason training with us though.
              Think that's shocking from the club.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                See your still using that signature. I took mine down ages ago. Do you think it's time to do likewise?
                I honestly do apologise Richard, I usually post from my phone now & it doesn't add the signature BUT it appears if I start a thread it adds it. It also adds it if I post from the laptop, I'll change/delete it later on today................

PS Viva GANG OF FOUR

Comment

gaz is a useful utility player with a good attitude - would be a pity to lose him from the squad

Comment

I honestly do apologise Richard, I usually post from my phone now & it doesn't add the signature BUT it appears if I start a thread it adds it. It also adds it if I post from the laptop, I'll change/delete it later on today................

PS Viva GANG OF FOUR
                    No probs cheers mate.

PS **** the gang of four

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                      gaz is a useful utility player with a good attitude - would be a pity to lose him from the squad
                      He would deffo have been alright as a squad member.

Comment

I know O'Neil is out of contract, but would it help us to get Fer?

Comment

He's probably a good bloke, but unfortunately the step up is maybe a bit too much for him.

Wish him the best of luck wherever he goes next.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            No probs cheers mate.

PS **** the gang of four
                            Comrades rise up & attack the non believer !

Comment

We played him in the wrong position for too long last season, he is a DM not wide right or left as we played him last season.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X