Charlie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie

Come on now this is getting a joke I no it's only paper talk but to sell Charlie to Leicester would be a major blow is Charlie happy I don't know but it needs sorting or we might aswell give up on building a decent team
    You Rsssssss

There's always going to be speculation with a quality player . Don't worry it's just something to fill the rags .

Comment

Going nowhere. He's our only striker atm unless Remy stays.

Comment

Complete tosh from another paper. Some of these journalis need to work harder for their dosh
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He is our best striker, but weird that 2 papers are linking him elsewhere. No smoke without fire etc, but why would we sell him?!

Sunderland fans think he's pony, while Leicester fans would love him but dont believe we'd sell him.

Comment

Hes not only our best striker bout our ONLY striker at present with the fact remy is offski.

Austin will be central to our plans next year. I been really disappointed with the people who dont want him to start and want us to bring in someone else to replace him. I think he's one of the players we can rely on and hes proved with the righ serive and not a lot of the time he scores.

With 2 years left on his contract we should be renegotiating a deal now.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Hes not only our best striker bout our ONLY striker at present with the fact remy is offski.

Austin will be central to our plans next year. I been really disappointed with the people who dont want him to start and want us to bring in someone else to replace him. I think he's one of the players we can rely on and hes proved with the righ serive and not a lot of the time he scores.

Is it a fact remy is off then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                No. I think we are trying hard to keep him actually.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post

That's what I thought . Thought I might have missed something for a min

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    I personally think so mate, shouldn't of qouted fact but I just cant see us keeping him. I think arsenal will be in deep negotiations with him and if to be believed if he doesnt go arsenal then spurs already have a deal in place.
                    My point was more to be that charlie deserves his shot for us and theres no chance we will sell the 1 striker at the club who we know 100
                    % will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                      No scratch that. Move looks imminent according to 'Get French Football ‏@GFN_France' :(

Comment

I personally think so mate, shouldn't of qouted fact but I just cant see us keeping him. I think arsenal will be in deep negotiations with him and if to be believed if he doesnt go arsenal then spurs already have a deal in place.
                        My point was more to be that charlie deserves his shot for us and theres no chance we will sell the 1 striker at the club who we know 100
                        % will be there.
                        Yeah sadly I agree with you mate , would love him to stay and it's more than possible I just can't see one of the big boys not taking a punt . IMHO he'd suit arsenal perfectly reminds me a bit of Henry

Comment

I think there is a real possibility the club will let C A go ,not sure he will agree tho

Comment

Austin

Agree. If he don't sign new contract before season 2015-2016 i will be very worried.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              I think there is a real possibility the club will let C A go ,not sure he will agree tho
                              Why would the club let Chaz go ?

Comment

Working...
                              X