Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign players has not worked this season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign players has not worked this season........

I know Paladini has constantly said you get better value from foreign players but all the players that have come in from foreign clubs in th elast 12 months have been very poor.

The handful of players that have been successes have come from English clubs which is obviously telling you something!

I hope the players that Paladini has on his radar for this summer are NOT foreign especially the Italian ones because they have been the worse e.g. Alberti, Di Carmine, Ledesma? & Tomassi. Parejo was not a success and I am yet to be convinced by Lopez.

So come on Paladini; bring in players who are proven in this country!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I dont think he was responsible for bringing in half of those. PS has already said that Lopez was "his man". Parejo et al where done by FB. Personally, I'd liked to have kept Ledesma.

But I agree, to get out of the championship you need to fight!

Our defence is pucker. For me it's a strong leader in midfield...in character as a captain and in heart and soul as a player. And then, a big f-off, pain in the backside upfront
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      I dont think he was responsible for bringing in half of those. PS has already said that Lopez was "his man". Parejo et al where done by FB. Personally, I'd liked to have kept Ledesma.

But I agree, to get out of the championship you need to fight!

Our defence is pucker. For me it's a strong leader in midfield...in character as a captain and in heart and soul as a player. And then, a big f-off, pain in the backside upfront
      Some foreign players can do the job, Lopez has shown this and hopefully we'll offer him a deal.

Comment

Must say I quite like Lopez, granted hed be outsprinted by a milkfloat but he has a real eye for a pass and you can see why he played at the highest level....

That Tommasi has gone to see out his career in China speaks massively of why he didn't make it..

Ledesma IMO shouldve stayed longer, but that he can't get a game at Salernotana speaks volumes if his attitude and workrate...

Parejo is now in the Real first team and preferred to Guti, I'm sure that footballing 'expert' QBP was right though when he deemed him ****

Comment

I don't get this Paladini didn't bring them in.

Are they only his players if they are a success?

I thought he brokers all the deals! He is the Sporting Director.

I wish he realises that he needs to bring in 2 top strikers who are proven at this level not some striker from say an average Italian side!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Parejo's problem was his attitude.

Dowie had a problem with him, Ainsworth had a problem with him and Sousa had a problem with him. 3 different coaches all with the same outcome. On that basis Flavio was right to send him back

Comment

I have no problem with already established foreign players joining our club (i.e. Buzsaky) but I do have a problem with players who have no experience at a first team level (SDC & Ledesma).

This summer should be all about bringing in two experienced strikers who between them can score at least 25 goals next season. I would love us to bring in a 3rd who is young, English and hungry but who doesn't have the pressure of being the main man.

Comment

look at the squads at the top of the league, mostly made up of proven talent in this country. Enough said.

Comment

SDC was embarrassing to watch on Saturday, was he that much worse or is it that I hadn't watched him properly before, I don't know, but the second half Saturday was laughable !

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                    SDC was embarrassing to watch on Saturday, was he that much worse or is it that I hadn't watched him properly before, I don't know, but the second half Saturday was laughable !

I am starting to believe that he is an actor playing the part of a footballer. Having said that I think I would prefer Sean Bean to play for us instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      Parejo's problem was his attitude.

Dowie had a problem with him, Ainsworth had a problem with him and Sousa had a problem with him. 3 different coaches all with the same outcome. On that basis Flavio was right to send him back
                      Parejo's problem was that he was far too good for the club and knew it full well.....

every time he tried a clever ball and Agyemang and Blackstock looked into the sky expecting the hoof that never came, DP looked again at home wistfully

Comment

Hammersmith r's you are a wind-up merchant.

Parejo, Ledesma, Tomassi have not played since January and its the worst football I've seen for a long time.

As for Alberti, I would agree. He is not a centre midfielder like we saw him play at barnsley.

As for SDC, I better not go there. Unforgivable, that we have Hegulsson and Blackstock on the bench the day we played Ipswich.

But aye, fire away. I'm not allowed an opinion, so you lot can have free reign to spout absolute rubbish.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            Parejo's problem was that he was far too good for the club and knew it full well.....

every time he tried a clever ball and Agyemang and Blackstock looked into the sky expecting the hoof that never came, DP looked again at home wistfully
                            Please tell me that was a joke-the guy was shocking
                            Now, Then, Forever
                            [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Parejo clearly didnt want to be here & who can blame him, he was used quite cynically as a networking tool between Briatore & Calderon.
                              Real Madrid or QPR ?! Bit of a no brainer really.
                              Ledesma went back to early, & as far as I am aware never got a chance to play Left midfield, understandable due to Cookie's scintillating form that no one else could get a game on the left wing / midfield.
                              Ledesma is a missed opportunity, because there was a good player there, I also think its a bit simplistic to say that having foreign lads hasnt worked out, sure, it hasnt been a success, but how many of these players have been utilised properly ?? Ledesma is a case in point.
                              I also think its a bit petty & pathetic blaming our woes on 19 year old foreign kids, but thats just me.
                              Personally speaking I'd love to see Sousa bring in some 19 year old fullbacks on loan from Benfica / Porto etc, certainly trust him a lot more to spot a player than I do Paladini who I have zero per cent faith to bring the right players in.

Comment

Working...
                              X