FAO any hoops in Kent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO any hoops in Kent.

Just wondering how or if many of you are going up to the final from Kent - Live in Maidstone and only seen about 2 other QPR fans around here in my life lol.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Just wondering how or if many of you are going up to the final from Kent - Live in Maidstone and only seen about 2 other QPR fans around here in my life lol.
    would have been travelling up from canterbury but im working in staines so going from there, (meeting a mate (from canterbury) at waterloo)

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
      would have been travelling up from canterbury but im working in staines so going from there, (meeting a mate (from canterbury) at waterloo)
      Purely out of nosiness geez what you do for a living that brings you to sunny Staines?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
        Fair enough mate, that's a touch to be going from staines rather than canterbury..ill be getting on a few stops after catnerbury at Sittingbourne, nice hour and 40 min train journey to Wembley

Comment

We coming from Ramsgate, be getting the train for this one but normally drive to 02 know of a handful of Rangers locally
          "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

2 of us coming up from Orpington got our tickets today

Comment

What station in london are most of you changing at to get to London? ie quickest route?

Comment

I'm the other Maidstone Hoop !
                Going up with my son-in-law from Sidcup.
                Know a few boys from Ashford and Bearsted.
                Not been enjoyable travelling up this year save for the Wigan match.
                Got high hopes for Saturday though.
                Come on Urrrrrrrrrrrs.

Comment

I'll be coming from either Sittingbourne or Rainham!

Comment

Im coming from gravesend with one other! Gonna be some day!

Comment

FAO any hoops in Kent.

Whose out in Maidstone on Friday night before hitting Wembley? I'm hitting the Mecca of Maidstone, source bar, before getting 4 hours sleep and travelling west.
                      QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

I might well be in Maidstone, but not sure I am up to the four hours sleep malarky these days. Have a good one fella.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          I might well be in Maidstone, but not sure I am up to the four hours sleep malarky these days. Have a good one fella.
                          Cheers lad, only 22 years over here, won't be sleeping, might as well get trollied
                          QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

I'm getting an hour and a halfs sleep max due to a night shift on Friday . Just gotta do it

Comment

"I'm hitting the Mecca of Maidstone"

Read that as Mecca at Maidstone.......Eye`s down for a full house
                              "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Working...
                              X