Interesting Stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Stat

Ravel Morrison becomes Tony Fernandes' 47th signing in the two-and-a-half-years that he's been chairman.

That sort of turnover in players is way too much, couldn't believe it at first.

That's an outrageous number. You can probably count the decent players on one hand too.

Comment

Next season we will break another record in the number of players to be released.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Ravel Morrison becomes Tony Fernandes' 47th signing in the two-and-a-half-years that he's been chairman.

That sort of turnover in players is way too much, couldn't believe it at first.
        Blimey, you can't say he hasn't given each manager the chance to bring in new blood then.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

New team again next year... The club is all over the place realistically. We must have about 40 players on the books now.
          You could make another squad out of all the players out on loan...

Comment

The good thing is that we must have learned by now.

Comment

Maybe there's a prize for getting to 50?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                The good thing is that we must have learned by now.
                If January's anything to go by, you would think so.... But the summer transfer window will be the test though.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                X