FAO Facto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Facto

Hello mate, thought I'd say something re your latest posts.

You were spot on about Reading tonking us, also spot on we are on a downward slide.

Lets hope we can pull ourselves out of this mess. I personally feel that HR has lost the plot and Downes as coach is not working.

Anyways please lets all get behind the team and try and remain positive.

All the best

edward id have much rathered you'd be here slating me as id got it horribly wrong n we'd won 5-0 against one of our rivals at home to send out a message of our intention to the rest of the promotion hopefuls....

i dont post threads to intentially antagonise people its just my own opinion of how we are doing and where we are.....when i woke this morning my first thought was ' bollo x weve lost again in poor fashion'.............i sincerly hope we turn things around but i feel the loss of charlie and matty and the less than inspiring others mean we'll struggle to stay in the top six.....just my opinion....hope im wrong mate!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think we are going to struggle to stay there with Redknapp there and having watched Reading yesterday I would not fancy us finishing above them this season even with the points in the bag that we have. No style of play and a gang of arry old boys whose best days are behind them. His reputation as a good manager is a myth based on him being a media darling !

Comment

Very little creativity, no pace. To many loans. We are in trouble, we have been losing and playing badly not losing and playing well. I am worried for this season
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

always knew the transfer window farked us up. spending 3 weeks negoiating over ntep and benafoldi which came to nothing and left us with a deadline day scramble to bring in four or five loan strkers who are utter dross.

questions need to be asked about all this.

where is the £5 mil that was going to be spent on ntep?

why was it not used to get at least one half decent striker instead of loaning 4 shyte ones?

who handled the farce of transfer negotiations?

these are the reasons why we are left with what we have now. utter farking dross.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            who handled the farce of transfer negotiations?
            Philip Beard and his vast knowledge and experience of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              he needs to go too. an utter shambles stan, that in my view was the tipping point stan. the whole club knew from way back in november that we needed a striker.

all we needed was one half decent striker for fark sake.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Yeah lets all blame Beard, and hide the fact that we have a manager that spend 4 weeks trying to sign Ntep and Dofoe on a 28 day loan and then panic buy in the last 3 hours, yeah all beard fault for not bringing in these players and not having a 2nd shopping list. We have Harry who is too long in the tooth and this club have 1 foot in the grave
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Couldn't agree more weareqpr12. Phillip beard will transform this club. Do your homework on him before asking him to leave.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I have never blamed Beard for being asked to do a job (multi-million £ football transfer negotiations) that he has scant experience of.

Nor am I saying he wont 'transform the club' and come into his own with regard to OOC and WF.

And nor am I saying HR is blameless in the whole affair.

Comment

Passions will run very high over the next few weeks, the next televised game is Leeds another team who could spring a late charge. Expect meltdown on this board as points continue to be lost.

Don't know what the answers are but someone has to do something soon or we will end up more of a laughing stock than we already are.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                        Hello mate, thought I'd say something re your latest posts.

You were spot on about Reading tonking us, also spot on we are on a downward slide.

Lets hope we can pull ourselves out of this mess. I personally feel that HR has lost the plot and Downes as coach is not working.

Anyways please lets all get behind the team and try and remain positive.

All the best
                        Ed, hardly a tonking mate! 3-1?

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          i dont post threads to intentially antagonise people

Comment

Its not the loss of another 3 important points that worries me most......its the overall performance, especially the defence. BAE is responsible for two of the goals. Green is responsible for the second as he went out for the ball and just looks on!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                              Ed, hardly a tonking mate! 3-1?
                              TW in my eyes 1-3 at home to anyone is a tonking especially when we are meant to be pushing for promotion.

And as for facto I did not feel antagonised, just a mutual respect for your predictions.

Comment

Working...
                              X