Total crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total crap

How much longer are we going to put up with this dross at HQ.

The team have gone backwards from this time last season.

If LDC wanted to come back then we should re appoint him.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Another fully paid up member of Paladini's Poodle Parlour.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Why? would the powers that be than decide to bring in a decent striker as it is clear as day that the game was crying out for one. It makes me laugh how after 2 consecutive home wins and now one 0-0 draw you post this. Our fans really act spoilt!
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

quite funny actually :-) unless he thinks LDC is gonna come on and score the goals himself....we have no decent striker and we have been crying out for one all season.
        Whether LDC comes back makes no difference

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
          Another fully paid up member of Paladini's Poodle Parlour.
          It sounds like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Shouldn't the question be why did your "mates" sack him in the first place ?
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              Shouldn't the question be why did your "mates" sack him in the first place ?
              Who said that LDC got the sack?????

Who said that he is coming back?????

Comment

a game of pre season mentality...low key and for me, palarse shaded it..taraabt miss aside, we created little..

dicarmine is a human cow he spends so much time on the grass, he is crap.
                again we fail to score, 20 games now??

Comment

If people are honestly happy with the football we are playing at home then fair enough.

It's not about Paladini KLR it's about 90 the entire style of football we are watching.

What did you think of yesterday game?

Can you really argue that under LDC we were playing some great stuff?
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

would it be possible for some to actuate their patience valves for once and stop steaming off about who should replace paulo.if anyone seriously wants paulo sacked then you need to take a long hard look at yourself on this agenda.i shall reiterate what i have said many times before,without stability you will never be successful.prime example man.utd and alex ferguson,he was heading for the exit until their board of directors realised that he was starting to build the foundations of a dynasty and tyhey proved to be bang on with that decision.does anyone on any forum have a crystal ball that tells you paulo will be a failure.....one word answer NO.i seem to remember seeing some shocking football under holloway but because he was a comedien most forgot that the football was tripe.i didn't and never will forget some of the worst football iv'e seen in years,as a team we are much stronger under paulo and its not even his squad.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

KLR,

change the record. I don't have to put up with your ****.

You went to the 0-0, make you want to against Sheffield Wed, if so you can have my ticket.

rangersw12, he wasn't sacked.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The stats the other day showed there was very little difference between LDC and PS and LDC had Buz, Vine & Agyemang (during his fluke period) available...
                        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Please tell me, What forwards LDC had at his disposal, and who does Sousa has at his.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

"change the record. I don't have to put up with your ****."

pot and kettle and also a bit abusive which is against the site rules isnt it?

you and DFE keep posting the same old same old so whats the difference?
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

wasnt at the game yesterday but froom all reportd it was a bore draw. stats show we had the better of it.

although we obviously have a striking issue nobody seems to be making a fuss about our midfield which should be contributing more goals.

on the plus side another clean sheet to add to the growing collection. succesful teams are built from the back and take more that 6 months to build.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X