Darren fergusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren fergusion

PLEASE save our club bring craig and aaron we need to return to our right full place
    but we dont want to go straight down again
    we have a good squad but need two strikers
    can you save us and can you beat your dad 4-0 at old trafford

Can you also give me an iPod, dear Santa Darren?
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        PLEASE save our club bring craig and aaron we need to return to our right full place
        but we dont want to go straight down again
        we have a good squad but need two strikers
        can you save us and can you beat your dad 4-0 at old trafford
        Please tell me where our rightful place is.

If you are talking about the top flight please with your immense knowledge of football just remind us all how many seasons we have been up there in our history.

Comment

"Alright son, you'll be working for owners who have been in charge of QPR for just over a year, and are already on their 4th manager, making you the fifth. If I were you, I'd stay where I was and avoid the QPR hotseat like it was the plague."

The response from Sir Alex Ferguson to son Darren's request for advice on a possible move from the relative security he enjoys at Peterborough, to the shark infested boardroom antics at Queen's Park Rangers.

Comment

Ahem.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Who the hell is gonna leave a club to come to the shambles that is QPR.

Comment

he would be good but my first choice would be the man in my aviator

Comment

Gigi de'canio

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    "Alright son, you'll be working for owners who have been in charge of QPR for just over a year, and are already on their 4th manager, making you the fifth. If I were you, I'd stay where I was and avoid the QPR hotseat like it was the plague."

The response from Sir Alex Ferguson to son Darren's request for advice on a possible move from the relative security he enjoys at Peterborough, to the shark infested boardroom antics at Queen's Park Rangers.

More like Daddy phoned Flavio up & asked him to give his son a job.
                    I'm sure it wouldnt be the first time Fergie senior has done that lol.

Comment

Because making your name with Peterborough is vastly superior to making your name with the Portuguese national setup, isn't it? Especially with Daddy's coat-tails to hang on to.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Fergie Jnr slaps his wife,slaps his wife,slaps his wife

Comment

darren ferguson is a very unsavoury character who i have no desire to be involved with my club.its bad enough having the blobfather in charge without adding more fuel to the fire.

Comment

Lets go the whole hog and get Graham Rix coaching the U15 girls team

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              Lets go the whole hog and get Graham Rix coaching the U15 girls team
                              ouch

Comment

Working...
                              X