brighton fans pouring into shepards bush in great numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brighton fans pouring into shepards bush in great numbers

they have been getting fantastic attendencies in there new stadium so there fans need to be congratulated on that im shocked by how many of them have turned up in big numbers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

yeah, a gaping great hole and the men of brighton couldn't wait to fill it

...who'd have though it eh?
    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

On a serious note

ON A SERIOUS NOTE CLUBS LIKE WYCOMBE BRENTFORD ORIENT BRIGHTON ARE CLOSE TO MY HEART THEY ARE THUGLESS AND BEAUTIFULL AND THE WAY FORWARD
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by spank the monkey View Post

Comment

Ten out of ten for originality......who'd have thought it, a gay comment about Brighton!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Ten out of ten for originality......who'd have thought it, a gay comment about Brighton!
            ah mr popular, apparently under the illusion I would care in the slightest what you think eh.....

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

ah mr popular, apparently under the illusion I would care in the slightest what you think eh.....

**** me dont start upsetting him cos he goes into melt down these days and then has to apologise for it afterwards....i just can take the gut wrenching sentimentality of it all

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                **** me dont start upsetting him cos he goes into melt down these days and then has to apologise for it afterwards....i just can take the gut wrenching sentimentality of it all

do the guys that regularly humiliate themselves on here not think other people may not have previously commented but are just as aware of who's a bit of a doughnut

twranger, a little tip that may help your social standing, the loudest guy in the room and the smartest guy in the room are rarely the same person

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Have you bought yours yet?

Comment

do the guys that regularly humiliate themselves on here not think other people may not have previously commented but are just as aware of who's a bit of a doughnut

twranger, a little tip that may help your social standing, the loudest guy in the room and the smartest guy in the room are rarely the same person
                      calm down sweetie pie........! it was just an en passant comment to your post re Brighton, that's all. Jesus!!! Don't take it so seriously!

Comment

"don't take it so seriously!"

it? by 'it' do you mean anything written by people who use terms such as en passant in what is lets face it a pretty transparent attempt to look smart or cool?

..never do huns, never do

loudest and smartest, remember?

Comment

"don't take it so seriously!"

it? by 'it' do you mean anything written by people who use terms such as en passant in what is lets face it a pretty transparent attempt to look smart or cool?

..never do huns, never do

loudest and smartest, remember?

For someone who doesn't really care what I think, you certainly are responding a great deal to me!

Comment

TW making friends again

Comment

TW making friends again

Comment

Working...
                              X