Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Has been fantastic for the club, but I am the only one who think we need a replacement for him? Someone younger and faster.

Also I have read in twitter that Deryy is off to Millwall on loan. I don't think it is true as loan move would be meaningless.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Sorry Clint Hill. Typo mistake!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Harry Maguire from Sheffield United, basically a younger Hill but has the potential to be much better
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I like Clint Hill, fantastic attitude ! However he has not been the same since Nelson left. I think he worked well next to someone like Nelson who was more a thinker.
        One thing is for sure... him and Onuoha are not a great combination !

Comment

Would try and take Craig Dawson from West Brom - the England Under 21 player

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
            I like Clint Hill, fantastic attitude ! However he has not been the same since Nelson left. I think he worked well next to someone like Nelson who was more a thinker.
            One thing is for sure... him and Onuoha are not a great combination !
            Yeh, I also think that Nelsen was a huge influence on Hill and was a good next to him. I dont think Hill is a leader.

Comment

[QUOTE=OneEyedWilly;1123356]Yeh, I also think that Nelsen was a huge influence on Hill and was a good next to him. I dont think Hill is a leader.[/QUOTE]

I agree we need to be looking at a more permanent replacement, but the one thing i am sure about, is that Clint Hill is a leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                Deryy
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Got a huge amount of respect for Clint and what he has done for this club, the guys been a hero. Having said that I am inclined to agree with you. If we're completely honest he would be unlikely to still be here had we not suffered so many injures the other season because when he was on loan to Forest his time was almost certainly up with QPR. Then we never managed to get Dawson and somehow he became first choice with Nelson. I'm certain Dunne will come in when fit. Until then I assume Clint will continue to start until we either get thrashed or he makes a individual error..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I might be made to eat my words but id have hill over dunne anyday

Comment

He saw off Samba..... Think Clint will keep doing the business for us in a winning team.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post

thought we'd brought n other korean for a minute!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Same thread at the start of every season, I swear. There's Dunne and Baird if he comes in to compete for that spot.

Comment

Working...
                          X