Board..... Or bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board..... Or bored

Anyone feel like the board have got bored and are just getting rid. I'm not happy with us going backwards! If I was Redknap I'd be well hacked off. We have a cra* team at the moment. So what if they are saving money. Success is what we yearn for, not mediocrity again!!false dawns yet again! Watch the training ground fall through and then the new stadium...........not happy!
    Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Hang on, did I have a bad dream, did we actually NOT get relegated from the championship?

Yes you feel sorry for poor old Harry Redknap who is creaming us for 3m pound a season.
    I am glad you're happy to think he has earn't that wage, I think most rational posters would say he's robbing the club blind.
    Still he has plenty of players to blame while he hides under the radar!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Hang on, did I have a bad dream, did we actually NOT get relegated from the championship?

Some times im left shaking my head. If some fans had there way we would have a squad of 60+ players

We need to cut our cloth accordingly and try living within our means. We tried the gamblers way and rolled the dice and lost now its time to be prudent we cant have it all

Comment

Originally posted by Since72 View Post
        Anyone feel like the board have got bored and are just getting rid. I'm not happy with us going backwards! If I was Redknap I'd be well hacked off. We have a cra* team at the moment. So what if they are saving money. Success is what we yearn for, not mediocrity again!!false dawns yet again! Watch the training ground fall through and then the new stadium...........not happy!
        Have a butchers at my thread... "i get the feeling"

Comment

:sick:

Here we go again......

Comment

Oh yes I remember.. We were much happier in div 1 with the cheap buys playing in hoops..... Park team! I'm not backing Harry at all. I'm talking about the board pulling the plug and we end up buying idiots...... Like Henry! Class!

Comment

I thought redknapp had to take a pay cut?

Yes you feel sorry for poor old Harry Redknap who is creaming us for 3m pound a season.
              I am glad you're happy to think he has earn't that wage, I think most rational posters would say he's robbing the club blind.

Comment

Oh yes I remember.. We were much happier in div 1 with the cheap buys playing in hoops..... Park team! I'm not backing Harry at all. I'm talking about the board pulling the plug and we end up buying idiots...... Like Henry! Class!
                think you're right on the div one bit as it goes and the champs as well for that matter..... better times all round.. competitive football, proper fans and decent ticket pricing....... you're not one of these Prem bandwagon jumping w hores are you by any chance?!!!

Comment

No mate I'm not. I'm just pissed off that for some reason we can't get a good balance.. Gone from **** expensive signings to **** cheap ones.

Comment

No mate I'm not. I'm just pissed off that for some reason we can't get a good balance.. Gone from **** expensive signings to **** cheap ones.
                    Who are the **** cheap ones then? None of them have kicked a ball in anger yet for QPR and yet they still get branded as ****! How about giving them a chance at their new club and see how they get on before calling them ****! Now there's a novel idea!!!

Comment

Yep. And the **** expensive ones were mostly sh1te anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                        Yep. And the **** expensive ones were mostly sh1te anyway.
                        I would rather have shittu padula bircham gallen than the con merchants who were pretending to be pro footballers last year. can we please get someone to buy the remaining foreign legion of mercenaries.If we were to shift Park & Granero we would be quids in.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                          think you're right on the div one bit as it goes and the champs as well for that matter..... better times all round.. competitive football, proper fans and decent ticket pricing....... you're not one of these Prem bandwagon jumping w hores are you by any chance?!!!
                          Just out of interest, did you celebrate when we got relegated last season, so you could have competitive football, proper fans, and decent ticket pricing?

Perhaps if you were chairman and we came top at the end of the season, I take it you'd refuse promotion? After all, you wouldn't want to be one of these Prem bandwagon jumping w hores would you?
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Don't think so
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Just out of interest, did you celebrate when we got relegated last season, so you could have competitive football, proper fans, and decent ticket pricing?

Perhaps if you were chairman and we came top at the end of the season, I take it you'd refuse promotion? After all, you wouldn't want to be one of these Prem bandwagon jumping w hores would you?
                              Celebrate? Not exactly Richard, no.......... but wasn't too distraught though. Had missed the champs for two seasons in all honesty!
                              Your second paragraph is hypothetical, but I will answer it anyhow......IF I was chairman, my agenda for the club would by its very nature be totally different from a fan. So, as chairman, hypothetically, yes I would want to be promoted to the Prem, where the money is, and where ticket paying tourists would boost my clubs coffers, and attract the type of "fans" that only come to LR for Prem football, you know the type......the bandwagon jumping w hores.....IF I was chairman I would love and openly welcome that type of fan to LR......but as a humble fan of over 50 years I despise them........... OK?

Comment

Working...
                              X