Karl Henry - AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Or because they want to cash in, get them off the wage bill and start to rebuild with a younger squad?
    We will wait and see then!
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I personally never said he was sh1t and also never said I didnt want the guy.

Im not fussed with this deal but I would take him on board if its a cheap deal

Comment

The few times I've seen him play he has done nothing much of note. I vaguely remember him having an absolute shocker at Arsenal a few seasons ago where he virtually gifted them the ball at every opportunity.

I think we must be able to do better than him ?

Comment

Or because they want to cash in, get them off the wage bill and start to rebuild with a younger squad?
          Dunno why you would freeze out players unless they were being disruptive or didn't want to play for the club. Even if you are trying to get a player off the wage bill, why banish them to the reserves unless you have to?

Comment

Lots of Wolves fans wanna drive him to us....

Comment

People who want this guy obviously don't watch much football. He's shocking. And people moan about Mbia haha you wait til you see this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                People who want this guy obviously don't watch much football. He's shocking. And people moan about Mbia haha you wait til you see this guy
                Agree - he is a LOT worse than M'bia !

Comment

Didnt Barton, who many on here say is pony, make this bloke look like an amateur when they went head to head at Molineux????

Personally think he is bang average but really thinks he's something special, bit like Barton in fact, but with much less actual ability.

Comment

Yeah, Barton called him a pub league player - the only thing he has ever been spot on about!

Comment

Yeah Barton also keeps calling him Kelvin and not Karl

Comment

Funny how we're the only team that wants him.

Comment

Exactly that.

Comment

not convinced about all this rumored bargain hunting to look for players who will play for 50p and an orange because all the cash is tied up in the flops who refuse to leave.

park mbia granero hoilet - that is a 4 man midfield all at the club and earning a quarter of a million per week - what is going on that they are going to be sat on the bench while ohara/oneil/henry types are slogging it out in midfield. madness.

Comment

If he signs it proves HR is a twonk

Comment

This man is an anti-footballer

Not fit to lace Ian Holloways boots
                                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                                X