Hooper / Cureton ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooper / Cureton ?

If we pull this off I hope he aint going turn out like the player we all thought was the dogs nuts so all chipped in to buy him and he turned out to be a total steamer for us ,sorry I'm terrible with names

Eh?

When did we all chip in to buy a player? Are you talking about Doudou who was funded by the Winton brothers? If so then yes.......he truly was a load of sh*te but for some reason at the time we all got very excited over him. I'm pretty sure the deal to sign Dan ****tu was funded in a similar way too!

Comment

Cureton?

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Cureton?
        YEP you got it Deeps that's the one biggest let down of all time

Comment

Hooper has already proved himself in the Championship. Every signing is a risk, some less then others
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Cureton was ok if we were playing Coventry! I remember a worldie he scored against them.

We played him out of position a lot of the time though to his credit.

Comment

cureton

cureton could play along side the geezer we got from luton,if we had played cureton as a a striker he woukld have been ok
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

If this deal is going to happen (which I dont think will because He wants prem football) its taking an age to complete which I think Means he doesn't want to come? so may I say lets go back to what T.F said we dont want players that dont want to be here?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                  Cureton was ok if we were playing Coventry! I remember a worldie he scored against them.

We played him out of position a lot of the time though to his credit.
                  Was it port vale at home on a Tuesday night he scored 2 in last few minutes ?

I quite liked cureton

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post

I quite liked cureton
                    I'm sure there was a midweek game he nabbed a hat trick? Or might be me exaggearting the game you're referring to!
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      I'm sure there was a midweek game he nabbed a hat trick? Or might be me exaggearting the game you're referring to!
                      Jamie definitely scored at least 2 vs port vale. I helped set one of the goals up. They booted ball in crowd I ran to catch it threw it to one of our players immediately who took a quick throw on to someone who crossed it for Jamie who scored at far post at loft end.

If that wasn't helping set up a goal I don't know what is...

Originally Posted by jfish

I quite liked cureton
                      Last edited by suttonranger; 22-07-2013, 10:09 AM.
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        yep scored a hatrick against covenrty at home we won 4-1. wid weeker and i was there . great hat trick

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          yep scored a hatrick against covenrty at home we won 4-1. wid weeker and i was there . great hat trick
                          My lasting memory of Cureton is that daft red card against Reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                            That's the chap! Yea I did like Cureton, must be said. The fella is still going strong n all at the ripe old age of 37 - banged in 15 goals in 20 league games for Exeter last season.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                              YEP you got it Deeps that's the one biggest let down of all time
                              Eh? Didn't set the world alight but a long long way away from a let down. Hat trick v Cov and a vital member in a promotion winning side.
                              Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Working...
                              X