Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Samba....

Samba Christopher ‏@cs4christsamba1 23s
    I wana take this time to say thanks to every one at QPR,my short time was nice with the staff and fans,you will be a part of me in my career

Np mate enjoy the money for nothing...oh and thanks for the Fulham debacle.

Samba Christopher ‏@cs4christsamba1 2m
    I'm sorry i could not stop you from going down,but QPR is a great team with great staff,im sure the will go up with 1st attempt,good luck

Comment

I dont know the full story so i could be wrong, but from what i see he's a coward for jumping ship, glad he had though, saves a ton on wages
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I see it as him wanting to stay, but with a £12m bid there, we had to take it. It's a shame he was awful though.

Comment

I see it like Kenthoop. I think he would have liked to have stayed but did us a bit of a favour when the bid came in. Probably because he likes TF.

He had a poor half a season for us but clearly wasn't 100% fit. A fit Samba would have been like a brick wall in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
            I see it like Kenthoop. I think he would have liked to have stayed but did us a bit of a favour when the bid came in. Probably because he likes TF.

He had a poor half a season for us but clearly wasn't 100% fit. A fit Samba would have been like a brick wall in the Championship.
            Same footballing skills and movement anyway :-)

Comment

he thought about writing that tweet a few days ago when he went out the door. it took him this long to turn round, change course and get to a computer

Comment

Agree with kenthoop. Don't think he really wanted to leave, but was pushed by the club.

Comment

Something not right about the whole Samba situation.

Why pay 12m for a player who was not worth half that on last seasons performances?

More like a loan with option to buy if we stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                    he thought about writing that tweet a few days ago when he went out the door. it took him this long to turn round, change course and get to a computer

Comment

If I was on twitter I'd like to thank him for Fulham away.

It was probably the coldest I've ever been at a match. Thanks for that!!
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
                        If I was on twitter I'd like to thank him for Fulham away.

It was probably the coldest I've ever been at a match. Thanks for that!!
                        I thanked him for you mate :-)

Comment

You know, at the time, I think that Samba was as good a centre half in the world, that we could've signed.

BUT, I'm with you Stan_Bowles... Something not right about the whole deal...

A guy from Blackburn I met on a course recently said that Samba was known for having huge gambling debts.
                          Who knows ?

I think he'll be more remembered for having a huge, slow turning circle...

I wish him well. He seems genuinely sad he didn't work out, but long term, great business to take this deal now.

Comment

Such a shame it turned out the way it did

He was immense for Blackburn but to us a shadow of that player

Would of liked him to stay but for 12 mill can get a few players who are more reliable

Comment

I was told yesterday by a reliable person that Samba did not want to go but the board decided that is was an offer they could not refuse

Comment

Working...
                              X