No announcement yet.

Huddersfield away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matty as long as you are not choosey where those 16 teeth are growing out of then you will probably be ok.

For a day match i like to be on the M62 and homeward bound before the sun goes down, if its a night game take a crucifix and a silver bullet
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      Was there the day delroy facey scored in the last minute to send us down in 2001 . What a sh1t day that was
      me too, I'd only just moved up here and took the lad and his mate from school, they were about 6 and all the old heads were out, had to ask the stewards to let us sit to the side as they were getting scared and I didn't want to have to take them out ...........
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Can't wait for it - me + 3 going up, guna book into The Cambridge Hotel which is 1mile from ground & 1.5mile from nightlife. New ground for me.
        I'll bell ya Matty, once the jolly boys make up their minds what trips they are doing.

It's only 3 junctions over the hill from me, so we'll catch up one way or another, it's early in the season so it will probably be above 10 degrees
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          I'll bell ya Matty, once the jolly boys make up their minds what trips they are doing.

It's only 3 junctions over the hill from me, so we'll catch up one way or another, it's early in the season so it will probably be above 10 degrees
          Top man

You boys have got electricity up there now haven't ya?! Just so I don't bring me charger only to find there's no plug sockets with 7 post codes like I did at Wigan away last year
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Used to live in Huddersfield. Going to make sure I make the trip up there. Uni town. #####. Fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
              Used to live in Huddersfield. Going to make sure I make the trip up there. Uni town. #####. Fingers.
              How many do most of them have?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                We never got shoed at all. Kicked a good few up & down the car park after the game after trying to give us sh!t.

Before any do gooders pipe up do one I'm a bad loser.
                make you right there rocster...always found mouthy yorkshire gob ****es only bold when numbers in their favour..few got proper lemon as we came out and quickly found out we wernt southern softies!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Top man

You boys have got electricity up there now haven't ya?! Just so I don't bring me charger only to find there's no plug sockets with 7 post codes like I did at Wigan away last year
                  The electricity depends on how far out of the main town the hotel is .......
                  I'm in Saddleworth Moors in the last village in Lancashire before Yorkshire, and it's touch and go with electricity , there is a rumour they have the redundant pit ponies on a big hamster wheel type thing to generate it BUT I've not seen them with my own eyes .

Further up in the moors, the ex in-laws live on a big farm which only has a septic tank and no mains water just spring water SO probably best to ask when you make the booking whether it's ok to drink the water ! And take one of those wind up charger things as a back up, cause as sure as night follows day there won't be enough sunshine to power the little solar panel charger you can get !

Comment

How many do most of them have?
                    Never bother counting. Mostly hooves. Still fun though. It's all the usual nightlife anyway last time I went. Small rock/metal scene but then the usual chain clubs that you see in 'Booze Britain' episodes.

Comment

Working...
                    X