No announcement yet.

crystal palace ultras fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave the family area but outlaw women dave.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Not in general, but just at football. Sorry for any confusion .
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Not sure what's worse the noise or the fact some nerd has made a YouTube video of it
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          Not in general, but just at football. Sorry for any confusion .
          tbh women that follow football tend to be really butters, and not all but definitely down LR it seems to be the case . I don't find them very easy on the eye, so for that reason I think they should stay at home.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

some proper dogs down the rangers but have seen the very odd sort down there.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Not sure what's worse the noise or the fact some nerd has made a YouTube video of it
              Spot on!

Comment

The Ultras at Palace are very silly . They dress in black , wear shades, pretend to be italian and act like f uckin divs.
                I`m all up for a good sing song , flags etc fine , that side of things should be encouraged and we really should have the lower loft back .
                But Palaces lot are proper pri cks, dont forget i`m from their manor and know how embarressed Palaces boys are of these lot
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I actually think this is what a football crowd should be like. The replays on this thread explains why the atmosphere has died at lotus road.

Comment

Behave imagine having them lot in you lug hole 4 90 minutes acting like their Roma
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

People singing at a football match? It'll never catch on at Loftus Road.

Comment

its a bit holiday camp isnt it (in camp Simon Cowell accent)

Comment

If we did it properly it would be great, but **** it lets laugh it off and keep loftus road as west londons favourite mourge.

Are fans a joke atm, im sure it will change now we ve gone down again, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                            If we did it properly it would be great, but **** it lets laugh it off and keep loftus road as west londons favourite mourge.

Are fans a joke atm, im sure it will change now we ve gone down again, but still.
                            Think that's a little harsh mate. Ok take away the plastics and Korean but we've hardly had a season to be cheerful.

Part of the job of a professional footballer is to show some effort and give the fans something to go on.

This current side must be the hardest rangers side to support since I can remember.

You don't mind dross, as long as they are fighting dross. This lot are roll over and tiggle my belly dross!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Far too continental IMHO, like taking a first date for a cappuccino rather than a pint at your local.... atmosphere, is our lot, away at Chelsea or Villa or home at Chelsea 1-0, can't be orchestrated but when the rangers are in full battle cry it's breathtaking.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                Think that's a little harsh mate. Ok take away the plastics and Korean but we've hardly had a season to be cheerful.

Part of the job of a professional footballer is to show some effort and give the fans something to go on.

This current side must be the hardest rangers side to support since I can remember.

You don't mind dross, as long as they are fighting dross. This lot are roll over and tiggle my belly dross!
                                cant disagree with a word of that mate.

but still, our home atmosphere has been truly dreadful for ****ing years, our promotion year and a few games the year after that are the only notable atmospheres since our first year back in the championship.

if we had a block or two, full of lads with banners and flags a couple drums with people who could use them properly, and some real songs ala man utd we would have the place rocking,get that going and you can have some lee way, the club need you, the media pick up on you and then you can throw in the smoke bombs and their over looked.

we need to intimidate away fans, have the ultras plotted up outside the away end/tube stations, banners/graffiti,smoke bombs.

no one will want to come to shepherds bush

Comment

Working...
                                X