Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes but 2 up top. Cisse does not seem to be a good impact player

Comment

No, we need Samba, Granero and Faurlin in the midfield or we will be over-run. Some way over the top attacking line ups there. Field one or two of the teams mentioned here and we will be 3-0 down after 20 minutes then I bet some of the same fans wd be screaming and complaining. We are bottom of the table playing away to a Champions League team not having won away for almost a year. Bit of realism, plse.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        No, we need Samba, Granero and Faurlin in the midfield or we will be over-run. Some way over the top attacking line ups there. Field one or two of the teams mentioned here and we will be 3-0 down after 20 minutes then I bet some of the same fans wd be screaming and complaining. We are bottom of the table playing away to a Champions League team not having won away for almost a year. Bit of realism, plse.
        Definitely agree with this, I think Diakite, Faurlin and Granero starting would make it a different game, just hoping Park won't start meaning that Tarbs, Hoilett and Bobby all play. Should be interesting to see MH's take on things.
        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

In a word, " yes "

Comment

BZ for me

Cesar/
            Boswinga Mbia Nelsen Traore/
            Granero Faulin/
            Holliett Diakite Adel/
            Zamora

Comment

Bobby will probably be meat and drink for Mertesacker. We need some pace in there, definitely start Cisse.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                Bobby will probably be meat and drink for Mertesacker. We need some pace in there, definitely start Cisse.
                BZ pissed all over him at LR last season.....

Comment

Cisse not starting. SWP in for injured Park.

Comment

Working...
                  X