Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win euro 2012........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUOTE=Cardiff Ranger;877572]I predict an England v Ireland quarter final, where a brave and spirited performance by the Irish ultimately ends in defeat......on penalties. England v Holland semi-final, again penalties after Rooney gets sent off in the first half. England win with Hart scoring the winner. England v Spain final, England win on penalties after Terry gets sent off in the first half. Hart to score the winner......you heard it here first.[/QUOTE]

Thai sticks or Temple bull

Comment

England will win it, JT will lift the cup even if banned from final and then it will be taken back off us when JT gets a guilty and steff plater and the french **** get there chance to **** us good and proper. JT gets death threats runs for his life moves to ukraine to finish his years as a racist **** head that he is.

Over the top yes but everything good this country does has the shine taken from it by some **** head or our press. This could be our year. Its started already!! We have the **** head and the press well.

Comment

France
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

my money is on Spain, you heard it here first
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Shows how good we all are at predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Shows how good we all are at predictions.

Oi I won our Euro Dream team league . . . . . £140 in the bin nice
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
              X