No announcement yet.

Holloway Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he's here next season and loses the first six, I can't see anyone wanting to stick with him. I think it's a massive risk keeping him because the new manager won't have had a pre-season, the transfer window will be closed, and we'll probably waste another season.

And will any new man worth his salt work under Les? Doubtful. It's probably why we won't ever get a good manager in while we have a DoF.

I think it's time to have a compete clear out next month.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      At his standard they all get about the same. Its an open book and they all know what to ask for.
      He was hired to bring back club unity not to save money imo.
      Yepp, I remember they said so!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        If he's here next season and loses the first six, I can't see anyone wanting to stick with him. I think it's a massive risk keeping him because the new manager won't have had a pre-season, the transfer window will be closed, and we'll probably waste another season.

And will any new man worth his salt work under Les? Doubtful. It's probably why we won't ever get a good manager in while we have a DoF.

If he lost the first six, he'd leave the club no choice.

Comment

• He will hopefully be shown the door at the end of this season.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            What utter nonsense!
            With 8 games and 24 points left to play for Ollie should not just switch off or allow the players to. That is totally unprofessional and exactly what those with a losing mediocre mentality do.
            Whats utter nonsense you muppet?! Its obviously exactly whats happened like it or not, be it professional or not its whats obviously happened! A ridiculas 8 games left to get a win or 4 points and had beat rotherham 5-1 playing not very well but obviously cockyness xrept in thinking it was allover season wise! Obviously everyones miffed and baffled how it could happen but its happened!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Whats utter nonsense you muppet?! Its obviously exactly whats happened like it or not, be it professional or not its whats obviously happened! A ridiculas 8 games left to get a win or 4 points and had beat rotherham 5-1 playing not very well but obviously cockyness xrept in thinking it was allover season wise! Obviously everyones miffed and baffled how it could happen but its happened!
              On the hole, Smithies has kept us, the players, and Ollie in it. That`s the truth,imo. Personally, i hope he will bring us at least a point against Forest..
              Last edited by Shania; 28-04-2017, 12:02 AM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I think the tinkering started a bit early, we needed that extra win.

I do understand that Ollie needed to look at all the players before the season ended, who would've predicted loss after loss?

This proves that some players are just not good enough.
                I would have predicted (and expected losses at Derby - Rowett's first home game , Villa, & Brighton also Sheffield Wednesday and Brentford. The only one I had any real hope of a point from was Bristol City. I could have posted on here but was on Holiday abroad for Easter for the first 4 those games.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  And sack the DOF, he hasn't covered himself in glory 3 bad appointments
                  Agreed and have stated that many times including g earlier on here with exactly the same 3 and out point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Just on a point if fact, it was actually 5 wins, a draw and a loss.

It's still highly unlikely we'll go down but IF we do then LF and IH would have to go because both their positions would be untenable, and any strong Chairman would be able to clearly see that.
                    Ok, so I was 1 win out. It's still a crap record that IH has far this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                      I find all this " trying out different things" absolutely garbage, he not trying new things is he, he just playing same old hit the big man football. Trying new things is testing out youngsters, the reserve keeper , seeing if a players can play other rolls, he just putting an 11 out on the park when it goes wrong takes of the left back or right back putting manning to left back and we finish with 4 forwards all having a bundle for the goal . Yes last 5 great not on 60-70 mark . This is not tinkering this is not a clue . Also to various comments about being safe , so they easing up ollovks to that , if so then he should be sacked for treating us with contempt, he tells us too take it on the chin yea thanks Ian been doing that since you returned mate . He a Freud the David Brent of football talks for ages and in the end people stop listening. Take Reading game great performance great night but he comes out and ##### of Sylla, why do that cause he can't help himself , the hall comment this week ffs so if he don't play we screwed how about you think of something else mate . People say not another change but why have someone who useless if you employed someone at your work who was great at the interview but rubbish you would say thank you but it not working out . I read but what he done in the past yes he was good but Kenny jacket and the scout Mel ( last name escapes me) done just as much infact they left in 2004 and that when the promotion push wobbled , what he doing know is just like the end of his reign I remember Leeds away. 6 debuts all loans bignot in midfield polish fella at rb Langley out wide , and remember this is a man who went touting for Leicester and wolves job when he knew he been worked out .
                      Fantastic. You have IH Sussed100%. I was anti him being appointed from the moment he was linked to the job for exactly the sane reasons.

Yes, he guided the team to promotion from the 3rd tier, but in truth he could have kept them up in the 1st place.

They were 21st when took charge and were in the relegation mix with around 8 clubs and only about 6 points separating them - 13 games to play yet they ended about 7 points from safety.

Said it before and will again, he is not a good manager or coach.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 28-04-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        We won't go down Stan so no need to even mention it, unless you want a fiver on a 100-1 shot
                        They probably won't go down this season, but only because either Blackburn or Birmingham will not get to 50 points (QPR WO
                        Will not get more than 1 point if that from the final games. However, if IH stays as manager , I expect they will next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Hits, I don't think he's been ruthless enough when he's needed to be in the past in regard to allowing agents and fans to over-influence his decisions. Whether or not he's learn't from his mistakes thus far very much remains to be seen. As far as I'm concerned the jury is very much out on TF as far as his running of the club since he took over 6 years ago, by simple virtue of the fact that we've made no progress in all that time. It's all very well being a nice guy, listening to the fans and having the club's best interests at heart but that all amounts to nothing if you're not doing due diligence on who you appoint to advise you and who you appoint to run and manage the club.
                          Forget about progress, the club has gone backwards from newly promoted Premiership club down to a remote but still possible relegation to league 1.

I isn't good enough. TF has good intentions but is not doing a good job as Chairman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Is Ollie a well paid manager? I wonder because he could have been appointed because he was a cheap option.
                            He was appointed because LF played in the same team as him.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              If he's here next season and loses the first six, I can't see anyone wanting to stick with him. I think it's a massive risk keeping him because the new manager won't have had a pre-season, the transfer window will be closed, and we'll probably waste another season.

100% agree.
                              Regardless what happens this season, both IH & LF should be dismissed in May.

Keeping them on longer will only mean sacking them in October (possibly Sept or Nov), and so repeating the 2 Championship seasons so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                you are the prized Muppet still defending this clown of a manager. Wake up to reality and open your eyes or take off your blinkers or rose tinted specs.

Comment

Working...
                                X