Needs an option between not bad and god help us
    Something that is negative, but not as dramatic as the last

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Like ''we have no plan''?

Comment

Or "where is this high press game that the club and media lads have been talking about all pre season"

Comment

really is the wrong time to do this poll and i'm a #realist

should have waited until friday to post this up and for the anger to settle. i will vote then.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

I'm remaining optimistic (maybe blindly) that we will make a couple of decent forward signings and all of a sudden we will look a much better outfit.

I know it's "only" pre-season, but it has been very poor.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              really is the wrong time to do this poll and i'm a #realist

should have waited until friday to post this up and for the anger to settle. i will vote then.
              Agree. Better to wait until pre-season is actually over i.e. after the Watford game.

Comment

The poll does say "So far".

We can always create an new one once it's over, see if it changes at all?

Comment

We've still got 11 days to sort it out. We haven't even had a full pre-season yet. New players need to gel and the squad needs to get used to a new system. Glad to see JFH giving everyone a go even now. It's a long season and a whole squad will be needed. Looking forward to Toszer coming back v. Watford and maybe even seeing 5 minutes from Sandro.

Comment

It's been absolutely pish poor & can't see the football improving under Hasslebank,he is tactically inept and only knows how to play one way.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                      It's been absolutely pish poor & can't see the football improving under Hasslebank,he is tactically inept and only knows how to play one way.

perfectly reasonable statement based on the games so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        What do you make of it so far?
                        just f*****g hopeless

Comment

One thing nobody has mentioned is that we haven't played on home match yet. Last season it was our home form which was important.

Comment

Suppose it's unfair of me to comment not seeing any of it but what I've read seems we're still struggling to shake off the dross ,
                            Maybe it's time to go 2 up front easier system for players to adapt to
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-07-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                              yeah I've always worried about JFH's tactical suss since news broke he might be coming here. On the one hand I have sympathy because he is the victim of a totally reactionary financial regime, but on the other hand I was appalled that he was seriously being considered in the first place.

But I was in a minority. I don't mind about supporters being unable to quench blind optimism but it annoys me that we seem incapable of making quality appointments. I'll give him twelve games from the start of the season - if there is no sign of improvement I think a lot of voices will be raised. The competition is too hot to simply do nothing should the wheels start coming off this time around.

Having said all that, I expect there to be a fractional improvement. We'll be fitter, and let in fewer goal. But so far, apart from that it is really hard to see any sign of improvement since the day he was appointed.
                              Last edited by hal9thou; 27-07-2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X