Players you want to see leave this transfer window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players you want to see leave this transfer window

Who would you like to see leave the club this January? (multiple choice)

Edit: Name starred out is Tozer
    Green
    11.55%
    Perch
    2.77%
    Onhuha
    0.69%
    Angella
    3.00%
    Hall
    0.00%
    Konchesky
    3.46%
    Yun
    0.92%
    Tarore
    17.32%
    Henry
    5.77%
    ######
    6.70%
    Sandro
    9.70%
    Faurlin
    0.46%
    Diakite
    5.54%
    Fer
    13.63%
    Cherry
    0.46%
    Hoilett
    3.00%
    Philliphs
    5.31%
    JET
    1.85%
    Austin
    6.70%
    Poulter
    1.15%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by LeeCookFan; 04-01-2016, 07:28 PM.

Sandro, Traore, Fer

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Sandro, Traore, Fer
      This, add green to that.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

no one voted for Poulter so far which i'm pleased about. Green and Fer are not a popular pair.....

Comment

Sandro, hoilett, fer, traore & Charlie.

Charlie purely to get some dosh so we can reinvest!

The other 4 can do one as have raped the club with continuously poor performances while on excessive wages for their ability.

Comment

Sandro , fer , traore, green , jet(if he's causing grief) . It's time yet again to have a clear out . Thought we'd got rid of all the wronguns but there's always more

Comment

said Charlie due too think he deserves a move and we can get a few quid for him should have added ferr as I think he is turning a bit swp green due to just too many costly mistakes and amando crapora needs no explanation also not heard about jet causing agro if so he can do one no point keeping player s like that

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                said Charlie due too think he deserves a move and we can get a few quid for him should have added ferr as I think he is turning a bit swp green due to just too many costly mistakes and amando crapora needs no explanation also not heard about jet causing agro if so he can do one no point keeping player s like that
                Saw a couple of bits re jet and les having a falling out and les making him available to go . Just putting 2+2 together regarding previous . Might be wrong

Comment

Traore, fer, Sandro they are definitely starting to smell like bad eggs, matty and Charlie I would hope we can get a nice bit off dosh to strengthen the team, hoillet' is a new man how many would off put him on the top off the list a few months ago
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

i'd get rid of most of them we are weak in all areas. need players that are proud to play for the club and fans , players that bust a gut every week and walk off the pitch knowing they've given it their all. when the fans see the players doing this they respond it works both ways

Comment

Austin as we need to get a decent bit of money from him because there's no point keeping him as we definitely aren't getting promoted. Fer, green and Sandro are all not good enough for their wages they're on. Traore and diakite haven't played all season, Henry and tozser are just awful so wouldn't mind seeing them all go

Comment

Got be honest amazed so many have said Green given the defence so many have put up for him never realised he was so unpopular

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Got be honest amazed so many have said Green given the defence so many have put up for him never realised he was so unpopular
                          Think the latest gaff might be the straw that broke the camels back . Some are coming round to the idea that he's shat

Comment

Green top of my list

Comment

Traore - just an absolute drain on the club.
                              Toszer - terrible player, send him back.
                              Sandro - very good at this level but 1) obviously doesn't want to be here 2) keeps getting injured and 3) must be on mega wages.
                              Fer - Ditto 1) and 3) above.
                              Austin - Fabulous player but the whole "gamble" of keeping him to fire us back to the PL is now gone (no way we will go up now) so I think we are best to get a few quid for him (£5m I reckon) and use it to help get others in that more reflect where we are as a club.

I would keep Phillips as we don't want to totally strip ourselves of our assets. The fundamental principle behind my choice of players to go though is, as mentioned above, it is highly highly unlikely we will be going uo now so, IMO, no point keep expending huge wages on these players on the premise that, fi they get us up, they'll pay for themselves. Sooner get shot, bring the wage bill down and replace them with players more suited to where we are now as a club.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X