Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like a new stadium?

Originally posted by jimmycarter View Post
    Could someone do a poll thread asking whether people want a new stadium, for it, against it, or not bothered either way. That would be good to see.
    Ok
    Yes
    69.14%
    No
    19.75%
    Not bothered either way
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

Yes.

Can it be big and shiny please?

Comment

Yes.

Can we lock out those who continue to whinge about it?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If i had a choice...No. If we must then a 25k small compact stadium somewhere close please.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          If i had a choice...No. If we must then a 25k small compact stadium somewhere close please.
          Well if the new stadium is built and it's around 40k, you could always vote with your feet and boycott the place.....

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Well if the new stadium is built and it's around 40k, you could always vote with your feet and boycott the place.....
            Now now..just because someone has a different opinion than yours theres no need to get all upset is there? Be a man and just accept different peoples opinions.

Comment

If we reduced the capacity to 14k and added more leg room ....Stay!

Comment

Yes as much as i love Loftus rd now is the right time to be moving on. As long as we retain our identity and some of the old Loftus rd atmosphere it has to be a positive. With the way the financial side of the game has evolved in the last decade has ment that the bigger clubs are just getting bigger whilst the rest are living on scraps. The only negative for me would be if we were not to own the ground but im sure that won't happen

Comment

Now now..just because someone has a different opinion than yours theres no need to get all upset is there? Be a man and just accept different peoples opinions.
                  Oh but I do. All I'm saying is, if you're so opposed to the new ground perhaps you should boycott it.

Comment

Oh but I do. All I'm saying is, if you're so opposed to the new ground perhaps you should boycott it.
                    If we dont get one will you boycott LR?

Comment

If we dont get one will you boycott LR?
                      Why would I want to boycott a ground I've been going to for 40 years? Ok prepared to embrace change, you're obviously not.

We know you despise the chairman, we know you hate the idea of a new ground, and we know you oppose progress. Have you written to the owners expressing your doubts over the move, and outlined your alternative plan? You never know, they might take up your ideas.....

Comment

Why would I want to boycott a ground I've been going to for 40 years? Ok prepared to embrace change, you're obviously not.

We know you despise the chairman, we know you hate the idea of a new ground, and we know you oppose progress. Have you written to the owners expressing your doubts over the move, and outlined your alternative plan? You never know, they might take up your ideas.....
                        Why would i write to the owners? i dont want to move stadiums...is that an opinion that is too hard for you to hear? ffs mate dont take it personally :-)

Comment

gotta be a 60,000 ground so we can poke tongues at them down the road.

Comment

Long term we need a new ground and it's going to take a few years anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Long term we need a new ground and it's going to take a few years anyway.
                              Many years i hope...... something might happen in the meantime

Comment

Working...
                              X