Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is booing players from your team ever acceptable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booing is the only way for fans to say we are not happy with your performance. We can't tell them on their twitter account because then you become a troll and is illegal!!!! Plus the player needs to know. Shall we just keep cheering on a player like boswinga who can't be bothered to play. Don't know about you, but someone who steals from the club by getting paid for a job, but doesn't do a job, needs to be booed otherwise they are just taking the p*** out of us and not getting any abuse back
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Wow, Marshy and Vblock actually have some common ground here

Comment

Never!
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Creates a bad vibe in the stadium and does nothing to help the team on the pitch. As fans we should be trying to lift the mood not destroy it. I remember Gavin Mahon getting booed and playing worse and worse as the booing went on.

Comment

I think it's important to notice the time of this poll. We've currently got a very good feel-good factor at the club at the moment. Things looking up, cohessiveness in the squad, everyone pulling together.

I'd like to know what people would have voted half-way through last season, when MH was still in charge, or even under T&C. I think a few people are quick to claim that it's never ok to boo and they would never do it (not saying all people who voted "never" are of this mentality) but just think back to a freezing cold winter's tuesday night game when we're 0-2 down to some 20th in the league team at home to a "packed" 6k loftus road.

How would you tell the team they're not good enough? Clap? Cheer?

Comment

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo the lot of ya!!!!!! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Hissssssssssss!!!! Are you Ned Zelic in disguise????

Sorry thought i was at Loftus Road then!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
                No one can seriously say they never booed Zesh Rehman!
                I never booed Zesh Rehman.... he might not have been that great, but he always tried. His attitude made up for it, and he was always humble.... whereas Bosingwa.......

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                  I never booed Zesh Rehman.... he might not have been that great, but he always tried. His attitude made up for it, and he was always humble.... whereas Bosingwa.......
                  fully agree
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                  X